EXTRA CHAPTER: The Heat.[Xicheng]🔞

NOTE:

So, I am adding two more chapters to this fanfic that were included on AO3. 

In my head, Jiang Cheng lives as a wild cat for some reason.😅 

I guess I have an old itch for Alpha/Omega AU that does not include Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. 

Enjoy! 🥰

**

The servants in the kitchen were cowering in the corners – no one had ever seen Bai Li so angry  before. Everybody had been up all night, cooking, preparing a New Year's feast for the Masters, but today Hanguang-Jun only ordered some small amount of food and wine in their room, and a bath around noon, and asked for Miao Lu for the day, and she never saw them again that day – Wei Qianbei had merrily yelled from the bed that it was a day off for her. 

But today there was a new crisis, and it was in the Hanshi.  Zewu-Jun would not let her inside the room to clean up, but he ordered food and tea and water, and several baths during the day and then also the night, saying that Sandu Shengshou was not feeling too well, and asking her to apologize to the hosts on their behalf. The noises coming from both rooms were appalling, and she recommended a walk to the village to Master Wen and the Young Master, as the weather that day was brilliant.

She understood that it was not her place to ask or know details, but life at Cloud Recesses had flipped upside-down ever since the Young Mistress arrived, and it was so hard to manage that she sometimes just wanted to scream. She felt that most of the time the Masters were behaving like children, and had to be helped and managed just like children - for their own good. 

So she grew bolder and would not leave them alone, nagging them about tasks and errands, which was really not her nature. And now, after having served real breakfast and lunch to just the Mistress and the Young Master Lan, she was standing between the Jingshi  and the Hanshi,  arms crossed in front of her chest, angry and frowning fearfully.

**
After an amazing and exhausting night, Lan Xichen woke up to faint moans. Jiang Cheng was cuddling into him, but he was shivering all over, and when he touched him he felt that he was burning up.

- Sweetheart? Wanyin! – he shook him awake. – Darling, you are burning up!

- Huan...  -  Jiang Cheng's eyes were glazed and his eyelids were drooping, he was biting his lips and moaning without realizing it.

- What's wrong? Kitten, what's wrong?  –  Lan Huan was asking him, worried.

- Touch me... Eat me... Drink me...  -  Jiang Wanyin was babbling quickly, feverishly, gaping, thirsty, trying to take his clothes off, but not really managing for some reason.

- What...

Lan Xichen used his cultivation magic to check on him and his core, but couldn't find anything wrong. He bit his lips and helped him undress. Every time his hands touched his skin, Jiang Cheng would moan loudly, arching his body, begging for more. Zewu-Jun leaned over him, placing a palm on his chest and feeling his heart race awfully; something had to be done, and soon – they wouldn't even have time to call for a doctor. He murmured gently:

- What is it, honey? Where does it hurt? Why are you burning up, Wanyin...?

- Please.. Zewu-Jun, please... Please... Touch me... Bite me... Mark me... Please... Love me... Uhhhh... Please, love me...  -  he was mumbling, shivering all over, terribly turned on.

Jiang Cheng grabbed his hand and placed it over his sweaty skin, moving it over his nipples, then over his belly, moving down to caress his hard-on and reach between his open legs.

- Oh, kitten...  -  Lan Huan gasped. 

He knew what it was.

He took off his night clothes too and leaned in to kiss and suck on the writhing body underneath him, listening to loud sensual moans that were driving him crazy.

- Yes... Oh, yes... I am burning up, Huan... Please... More, please... Pet me... Have me...Make me yours... Please... Love me, please...

Lan Xichen was kissing and biting hungrily on his neck again, and Jiang Cheng's hands were pressing him to himself, groaning with the pleasure all of this was bringing, listening, in a haze:

- Kitten... You are in heat... How can this be, Wanyin... How... - Lan Xichen was growling low, licking him, biting him, trying to cover every inch of his skin with kisses, always coming back to drink his mouth too.

- What... Why...  -  Jiang Wanyin did not understand.  – Why...?