Bloodplay.🔞[TW]

Lan Wangji's eyes darkened and his eyelids drooped. He pushed two fingers in, rubbing and scissoring into that seductively open mouth; plump cherry-red lips sucked hard, and a nimble tongue licked his fingers clean. He was moaning, almost blind with arousal. In a second, Wei Ying bit hard and deep into his flesh and his mouth filled with blood. 

Lan Wangji groaned loudly, and very quickly his own mouth glued itself to his husband's. He didn't even have the time to pull his fingers out, moreover – Wei Ying's teeth were still sunk deep. Hanguang-Jun licked the blood madly, biting the now crimson lips viciously, until Wei Wuxian opened his mouth more, and it was a mess of tongues seeking each other, fingers pushing in and pulling out, breathless moans, and thirsty, messy kissing. 

Lan Zhan was smearing his blood over Wei Ying's lips only so that he can lick them clean in just moments; he was connecting their mouths feverishly, swallowing the blood, drinking it directly from Wei Wuxian's mouth, kissing him desperately, licking him clean.

Wei Ying felt dizzy again – his lover had never been so hot, so reckless, turning him on so much. He relaxed in his embrace, and murmured:

- Kill me... Fuck me... I am drunk on your blood, beloved... Take me... Do with me as you please.... I am yours... My life is yours... I am for you...

- Wei Ying... so hot... Gods, so hot... I ... I ...

- Tell me what to do... Do you want me to cut my chest open and take out my heart? For you, Hanguang-Jun, for you?  –  he was panting, whispering loudly.

Lan Zhan's eyes were glazed, his tongue was licking the blood from his lips still.

- Do you want me to fall on my knees and suck you dry, Lan Zhan? Do you want to fuck my mouth some more? – he chanted, in a trance.

Lan Wangji stood up and started taking his clothes off, not saying a word, but blushing deeply.

- Or maybe you want me all tied up, begging you for more pain, Hanguang-Jun... - he yelled, defying him.

Lan Zhan was naked already, but he staggered, dizzy, as if drunk, and tore at Wei Ying's clothes, showing him that he wanted him naked too. He helped him impatiently to take all off and he grunted, placing his bleeding hand on Wei Ying's mouth to lick and drink – he knew he needed it.

- Today, my love, I want you to fuck me. – he said simply. – Will you? Please?

Wei Ying was standing opposite him, drunk, covered in blood, shivering all over.

- Are you... are you sure, Hanguang-Jun... I am... Today we are... uhhh...

- I want you. – Lan Wangji was looking in his eyes seriously. – I want you to hurt me.

Wei Ying nodded. He understood well.

Their bodies clashed together in a suffocating embrace and they kissed each other messily, madly. Wei Ying had buried his face in Lan Wangji's neck and was sucking there painfully hard, while pushing him slowly towards the bed. They fell on it, Wei Ying getting on top of Lan Wangji and pushing his knee between his legs so sharply and forcefully that he gasped, feeling his balls and cock almost crushed. Lan Zhan bit his lip. He cast a cold glance at his lover and grunted:

- Do it, Wei Qianbei.

Wei Ying threw his head back and laughed so loud and so manically that his hair ribbon got untied and fell off, letting his hair fall on his face, but still a vicious grin was visible between the curls.

- Anything for you, my love. I would do anything for you! – he yelled.

Lan Wangji felt his strong, sticky fingers around his neck, as he forcefully tilted his head up and bent down to kiss him, but the soft lips were gone this time, and teeth were biting and making new wounds now. Wei Ying thirstily drank and licked the fresh blood away, laughing like a madman. His face moved down, now sucking hard and biting into Lan Wangji's neck and collarbone, making him moan and hiss with the pain. His hard-on was rubbing against his husband's, and his hands were on Wei Wuxian's back, but he slid them down and now dug his nails into his buttocks, making him sigh with the pleasure. 

The mad grin did not disappear from Wei Ying's face, he enjoyed the pain too much. His mouth was moving down, biting cruelly into the soft flesh, leaving wounds and bruises. His hand reached underneath him and grabbed Lan Wangji's hard-on, which by now was painfully sensitive. He enjoyed the momentary sharp gasp that came from Hanguang-Jun open mouth, and moved his hand up and down roughly, knowing that – without lubrication – it hurt.

- Hanguang-Jun... Are you ready, Hanguang-Jun... How much do you love me, Hanguang-Jun... How ready are you to suffer for me, Lan Zhan... - he growled, licking the pre-cum from the tip of his husband's cock, squeezing it harder than he should.

- Wei Qianbei, I love you more than you will ever know... - Lan Zhan panted with effort, as he was breathless and nearly blacking out with the pain and pleasure, which were desperately entwined.