Consent.🔞[TW]

NOTE:

TRIGGER WARNING for non-con.

***

Wei Wuxian was dreaming that his husband was kissing him and touching him, but he could not move at all. It was an awful, falling feeling, as if he was dead and could not respond. He could not think of any other scenario in which he would not respond to him.

But then he woke up, and opened his eyes to see that it was all real. Lan Wangji had undressed him and was kissing and petting him while he had been asleep.

- What... Wangji, what...  -  he mumbled, still very sleepy.

In a trance, Lan Zhan could not stop; hearing his voice, he was now doubling his effort, pressing himself down on him even harder, forcing his tongue in his mouth even deeper, his hands growing bolder, ready to violate him again. 

He looked very flushed, his hair disheveled, and there was a scary, familiar madness in his eyes. Wei Ying gasped.

- No... Stop. Stop. Don't, Wangji... Don't!  -  he was whispering desperately.

But as Lan Zhan only growled and buried his mouth in his flesh to bite, Wei Wuxian embraced the resentful energy and conjured up a spell to push him away  –  he could not endure this again. Sobered up by the impact, and now kneeling in the far end of the bed, he buried his face in his hands, realizing all that had happened, sobbing.

- I am sorry... I am sorry... I am... I can't sleep... I can't... Because it is awful... It is awful... all the moans coming from the Hanshi...  all night long... I can't... I can't take it... I'm burning... It hurts... Wei Ying, it hurts...  -  he was whimpering.

Wei Wuxian bit his lip. 

It was the last night here for Zewu-Jun and Jiang Cheng, they were departing the next morning, but still they could not help themselves and were making love too loudly. He was quite ignoring the noises they were making while having sex, that never bothered him, but it seemed like his husband was too turned on to even be able to think clearly. 

He clenched his teeth; they could not possibly go on like that.

Lan Wangji was very surprised when Wei Ying came closer and flung him forcefully to lie on his back on the bed, straddling him.

- What..?  Wei Yi---

- No.

Wei Wuxian was frowning; his left hand was heavy on Lan Zhan's mouth, preventing him from making any more sounds  –  his right hand was grabbing his hard-on and directing it between his legs. Wei Ying knew well that this was going to hurt as he had no preparation at all, and sex was the last thing on his mind right now, but he relaxed his body's weight on top of his husband sharply, impaling himself as deep as ever before.

He moved his hands to grab Lan Wangji's shoulders for support, squeezing very hard as he moved, causing him pain, merging with him slowly. There was terror in Lan Wangji's expression as Wei Ying's face expressed only pain, but he never stopped. He instinctively felt that Wei Ying didn't want him to speak at all, just watch, and he was watching  –  the beautiful face was distorted in pain, the eyes were blank and staring empty somewhere beyond the room, beyond the house, perhaps beyond the mountain too. 

But the scariest thing was that Wei Wuxian wasn't making any sounds at all. 

Their lovemaking always meant moans and little sounds of pleasure, him whispering how good it felt, how happy he was, how much he loved him, or perhaps yells and screams of ecstasy. 

The tears streaming down Lan Zhan's cheeks could not be helped  –  he remembered too well the other two nights in their lives when they had been one in full and complete silence.  

His heart was breaking; he understood that perhaps this time would be their last time. Perhaps this was the time he lost him, perhaps he was beyond redemption, beyond forgiveness this time.

Wei Ying moved his hands and dug them in his chest, making the same bruises he had just left on his shoulders, as he now increased the tempo and rocked himself on top of him faster and harder, which also meant worse pain. Lan Wangji looked away, helpless, desperately hoping that he would lose his erection soon so that all this torture would be over. But his body was hard to control tonight – it had a memory of its own, and was enjoying sex just like any other night. 

He was clenching his teeth, crying silently, pitifully, angry at himself, truly helpless. 

His heart was drowning in the worst pain, perhaps comparable only with the moment of Wei Wuxian's death.

When it was finally over, Wei Ying left him in complete silence and crawled to the far side of the bed, lying there, shaking. Lan Wangji was unable to move, feeling so empty and desperate that he wondered whether perhaps he was dead. He knew it was a lesson, but there had never been a more painful lesson in his entire life. 

He turned to the side, feeling alone, abandoned, violated.

***

When he woke up, exhausted, the next morning, he almost passed out when he saw that there was blood on the sheets.

Again.