Wei Wuxian/ Gusu Lan Clan [nee:Yunmeng Jiang Clan]

Two days later, at breakfast, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were extremely surprised to get a letter from Jiang Cheng - for two main reasons. First, he never even said goodbye the day he left, but Wei Ying had expected this. Second, he never  wrote. And now it seemed that he had written the letter right after he got home. The couple looked at each other, worried, thinking that it was some sort of emergency, as the servant who delivered it had ridden as mad through the mountain, just as he had been instructed.

When he broke the official Yunmeng Jiang Clan seal, Wei Ying's face fell. He was disappointed, but not really surprised by his brother. Lan Zhan was peeking over his shoulder, more curious than anything else, as he knew those two were really still children at heart. The letter was rather a note. Jiang Cheng wrote, obviously in a hurry:

〜☆〜☆〜☆

Wei Wuxian,

I am sorry for my words that night. I was wrong. I wish you luck with the baby thing.

P.S:  Zewu-Jun sends his regards. Come visit us before New Year's, maybe for Hanguang-Jun's birthday. Don't be an asshole.

Sandu Shengshou, 

Yunmeng Jiang Clan

〜☆〜☆〜☆

Wei Ying read it all many times, but only understood less than half of it. He was staring at the parchment foolishly, now looking up at his husband, expecting the same from him, but Lan Zhan had a happy, broad smile on his face – a rare thing to be seen.

- What? What is it? What do you see?!?  –  he mumbled, reading it all over again, confused.

- It's nothing. Don't worry. All is fine. – Lan Zhan said simply.

- Hanguang-Jun, what are you hiding from me!?! Tell me! What is it? Lan Zhan!!!  What does it all mean?! – he yelled, exasperated.

- It's nothing, love. Really.

- Don't make me torture you, and rip out a confession out of you! – Wei Wuxian was getting more and more annoyed, not getting what he wants.

- Mmmm? – Lan Wangji raised an eyebrow, unimpressed.

- What?! You think I won't do it?!  –  he jumped to his feet. – I can blast this house up if I wanted to!

- Mmmm, sweetheart, please, don't do that.  –  Lan Zhan decided that breakfast was over, and got to his feet too, ready to go.

Wei Ying was watching him go, and grinned maliciously, saying in a low voice:

- I opened Lan Xichen's present last night.

Lan Wangji stopped in the middle of the room, but did not turn around to face his husband. So this was how he was going to play. Wei Wuxian passed by him and went to lock the door, and now let the key drop demonstratively in his robe's bosom.

- Yea, you are not going anywhere. Don't ignore me, Hanguang-Jun. – he smiled.

There was a smirk on Lan Wangji's face, but he didn't move from where he was standing. From there on, it was a battle of wills. Wei Ying approached, grinning:

- My love, do you realize that we haven't had sex in just about 4 days? Since before my birthday? Hmmmm?

They were facing each other, there was fire in their eyes. Wei Ying reached out and removed his husband's robe.

- Tell me.
- No.

He went on to remove his hairpin, and now lush black hair fell on Lan Wangji's shoulders.

- Ah, tell me.
- Stop this.

Wei Ying undid and removed the belt around Lan Zhan's waist. The undergarment fell loose.

- Tell me, husband. Why are you so stubborn?
- No.

Wei Ying removed the Lan Clan headband in one swift movement, pretty sure that there would be some reaction now.

None.

- Tell me. I am starting to get angry.
- Angry or hard? – Lan Zhan smirked, unfazed.
- Very well. Today you will be walking around naked.

Lan Wangji didn't even blink when his lover removed his undergarments impatiently. He was standing there in the middle of the room, naked, hair flowing freely, just in his boots. He tilted his head and asked calmly:

- Now what?

- You have decided to be a tease lately, Lan Zhan. So maybe I will change things a little too. – Wei Ying grinned and reached in his pocket and took out a lovely mother-of-pearl oblong casket, just big enough to lie in both his palms. He reached down in his robe's bosom and took out the two keys.

- Choose. You can leave, I will even show mercy, and let you get your clothes back. But you will never know what's in the casket. Or you can stay. At your own risk. Although – Wei Wuxian smiled, looking at Lan Zhan's hard-on. – I think I know which one you will choose.

Lan Zhan came up to him and kissed him directly, but briefly.

- Open it, Wei Qianbei. – he said, blushing a little.

Wei Wuxian smiled devilishly and carefully unlocked the delicate box. The already familiar scent of sandalwood hit them and they looked inside. The casket contained two objects – a small wooden box with the same ointment that they were using in their lovemaking, and also an oblong round thing that resembled --

- Is this... - Lan Zhan blushed deeply. He had not expected this from his brother at all. He now wondered at his words towards Wei Ying at his birthday.

- Yes. – Wei Wuxian grinned. – I think... I think it was supposed to be a present for his lover... but we all know how that story ended... - he frowned a little at the memory. – I have no idea why he decided to give it to us... And what the hell is he doing in Lotus Pier?!  – he pouted.

- His lover...  -  Lan Zhan murmured.  -  Meng Yao. The traitor.

- I am not sure why he gave it up. It is an excellent gift, though. Don't you think, Hanguang-Jun? – he beamed at his husband.

- You have deciphered his words. – Lan Zhan said suddenly, looking up. – This one is for me. To be used....on me.

Wei Wuxian nodded darkly:

- Tell me, and I won't use it.

- No. Do it. I am supposed to...give up control. It's a lesson, Wei Ying.

Lan Wangji lifted his eyes and stared in his in defiance. His face was pale, but he looked ready. There was some elusive quality to his whole pose and demeanor that made him irresistible to Wei Wuxian. Or maybe it was his readiness to be his, to belong to him. His hands reached and caressed the dear skin, once again to be bruised for his sake. He whispered:

-  How much more are you ready to suffer for me, Hanguang-Jun?

-  As much as needed, my love. – Lan Zhan answered simply.