My first love./\My last love.[Xicheng]🔞

Lan Xichen was watching Jiang Cheng get undressed and undo his hair; he wasn't quite sure if he wanted him to approach him, but he was sure that Sandu Shengshou was upset. 

He bit his lip – after Wei Wuxian's birthday, when they got together so effortlessly, they had been constantly together, day and night. Now, having to be apart felt more difficult than it should feel.

- Wanyin... Do you want me to... perhaps...

- Mmm? – he turned around, topless, just in his underpants now.

- Perhaps it would be better if I slept in my room... - Lan Xichen gulped with effort.

- Why would you want that? – he approached, looking at him intently, almost predatory.

- I don't... Trust me... I... - he mumbled.

Lan Huan got lost. The view was magnificent – large brilliant eyes, made even larger now by the fact that Jiang Wanyin's hair was down, falling fully to his waist; smooth, white skin, a muscular chest, the broad shoulders, the delicate fingers, and those full soft lips that were begging to be bitten, even when frowning. He felt dizzy; it had been such difficult three months.

- Huan... - Jiang Cheng's voice was husky and he was now standing right in front of his lover. – I am not letting you sleep anywhere else but in my bed. Am I clear?

Lan Xichen nodded energetically, sweating. He was watching him lick his lips, and his eyes were devouring him, undressing him, hungry as a wolf's.

- Good. Now get rid of those clothes and come. – he turned his back to him and got into bed, casually removing his pants too.

Zewu-Jun felt like a disciple again, shy and a little afraid. He undressed hastily, approaching the bed, unsure how to react. Jiang Cheng waved his hand:

- Those too. – he pointed towards the hair decoration and the Gusu headband.

Lan Huan obeyed, but his heart was pounding wildly. What was Jiang Wanyin planning? What game was this? His hair now fell loose, dark and shiny, longer than his lover's even.

- You look... so beautiful, Zewu-Jun... - he mumbled.

- Darling... - he said softly, reaching out his hand to caress him.

But his hand got grabbed, and in a heartbeat, Lan Xichen was lying on his back across the bed, amazed, staring at two cat eyes, and a waterfall of darkness, and a familiar voice whispered eagerly in his face, before kissing him:

- I want you to remember tonight. I want you to think about me all the time you are away. I want you to miss me so much that it hurts. I want you to hurry back to me, because...because... because, Lan Huan... Because you are my life now...

Their mouths clashed too quickly, leaving them both breathless, and they kissed messily, confused, out of synch, but still thirstily, and it was a hot kiss, that one kiss that was supposed to start it all off. Lan Xichen's eyes glimmered dangerously in the dark room, as his lover was turning him on tremendously much, and there was no going back. 

Jiang Wanyin would not let go, he was clinging to him terribly, even when they flipped over and Lan Xichen got on top of him, pressing his tongue down into his mouth, and biting his lower lip all the time, making it only plumper and redder.

- Wanyin.. I... - he was panting helplessly.

- Don't stop. Don't you dare stop. - Jiang Wanyin growled menacingly.

- Uhh... nnnmmnn... I want you so badly... I am dying, Wanyin... - he whimpered.

- Do it. My love, do it. – Jiang Cheng said in a low voice, shivering as he felt soft lips and sharp teeth on his neck.

His heart was pounding so badly that he thought that it would jump right out of his mouth any second now. It was a mouth he could barely shut, as another hot, thirsty mouth was latching onto his skin, leaving moist traces, licking him, biting his shoulders, and hips, sucking on his nipples. His body felt numb and hypersensitive at the same time and he could only breathe through his mouth that was now letting out sounds he did not know he was capable of making. He buried his hands in Lan Xichen's lovely hair, as he felt that same mouth now impatiently kiss and leave small licks on his hard-on, and in the next moment – let him fully in, locking him in, not letting him move or breathe any more, as his breath hitched yet again. He moaned loudly as his cock disappeared deep into a wetness he knew too well.

- Hurry... - he only managed to whisper.

- So hot... so feisty... so pretty... - Zewu-Jun muttered lovingly.

His hands pushed Jiang Cheng's legs open, and after letting go of his cock, he now focused lower, placing a pillow under his butt hastily. Jiang Wanyin was watching him mesmerized – Zewu-Jun's face was awfully flushed, and he was painfully hard, but he took his time to prepare him for their first time. His hands caressed him, and Lan Huan looked up at his loved one with tenderness and said:

- Relax, my love... I am here...

Jiang Wanyin listened to him – he relaxed back in the bed, closing his eyes, and letting himself be loved. Lan Xichen was gently caressing the tender skin between his buttocks, drawing slow circles around his orifice, spreading his saliva. The sensation was so overwhelming that Jiang Wanyin was crying out loud, absolutely sure that his heart will burst any second now.