Birthday mess.[continued]

**

The guests started arriving, and Wei Qianbei, Hanguang-Jun, Lan Sizhui and Miao Lu were seated in the spacious Guest Room, waiting. Miao Lu was watching her Masters laugh and chat, and whenever a new guest arrived Wei Qianbei would just jump out his seat and go hug and greet them.

The first one to arrive was a tall man, clad all in black. He was really tall, as tall as her Masters. His long dark hair was flowing free – he did not seem to care about any decorations or tying it up, like Wei Qianbei. He was very pale, and when she looked closer she saw his black eyes and black cracked lines on his neck. She shuddered – it was the Ghost General.

 Wei Wuxian rushed to hug him, an embrace that lasted longer than it was appropriate perhaps

Wei Wuxian rushed to hug him, an embrace that lasted longer than it was appropriate perhaps. When they separated, he tall man grumbled:

- Yiling Laozu, be merry and happy, always. Happy birthday.

- Ah, Wen Ning! I have missed you, my old friend! I have missed you, A-Ning.. – he was trying to swallow his tears, but they escaped and rolled down his cheeks. – Welcome! Come, come and sit next to me!

Lan Sizhui was next in line, jumping to Wen Ning's neck and hugging him tight:

- Uncle! Uncle, I have so much to tell you! How did you travel? How have you been? Come, sit next to me! Please! What presents do you have for Papa?

Miao Lu smiled behind the fan – the Young Master looked like a 5-year-old, begging for candy. There was such light and love in his eyes that she thought to herself that this person, no matter how he looked, cannot possible be bad. She suddenly felt his eyes dart to her, but he said nothing, just followed her Masters, and was seated between them.

- Brother. – Lan Zahn nodded respectfully to him and got a bow back from Wen Ning. – Please, don't mind the children. Too much candy. – he huffed.

- Who are you calling a child, Lan Zhan?!?  –  Wei Ying yelled, ready for a fight, but then Bai Li entered the hall, with another Master, and announced:

- The Head of the Yunmeng Jiang Clan, Masters.

She bowed and clapped her hands and immediately there were servants who brought wine and tea and other types of drinks.

- Ha! I thought I heard an unpleasant noise! Wei Wuxian, can you behave yourself, for at least a day? It is your birthday, after all! - Jiang Cheng huffed.

Wei Ying jumped over the table, earning a murderous look from Bai Li and ringing laughter from Lan Sizhui, and jumped on top of Jiang Cheng, almost toppling him to the ground, but the strong man just held him in his arms and endured the childish laughter and the fact that Wei Wuxian was straddling his hips.

- Jiang Wanyin, you look well! Still single I see?  Hmm. – he grinned in his face, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before he could react and push him away.

He did so too soon, and grunted:

- Get off me, idiot! What, are you still 3 years old?! I am single, thank you very much, but I see you are still whipped.  –  he rolled his eyes and ignored his brother's giggles and smiles.

- Ah, yes! Yes, the sex is amazing, Jiang Cheng!

The Jiang Clan leader sat down, fuming and red in the face. Miao Lu glanced at Hanguang-Jun and saw that he was blushing too.