Our baby.[continued]🔞

Wei Ying closed his eyes as their lips merged and his body curved as he tried to be close, as close as possible, to the one he loved so much. The touch of gentle lips on his skin, the caress of warm fingertips - every time he was so thirsty for it all. Lan Zhan's mouth was wet and hot, licking and sucking, and he shivered with the pleasure and the anticipation, his hips bucking, aroused, hard. He turned to lie on his belly, now feeling his lover's mouth on his back, those many small kisses he adored. He held his hair to the side, opening the path to his neck, moaning.

- Lan Zhan... I love you too... I want you too, my heart... - he panted.

Lan Wangji leaned over him, letting their bodies touch, and whispered in his ear:

- My most precious... Sweetheart....

Wei Ying moaned louder and in the next second he felt velvet lips sucking on his neck, and warm hands found his erection and stroked, leaving him no time to even breathe in.

- Uh... yes... feels so good...so good, husband... - he groaned. – Touch me... More...

Lan Zhan caressed his back and moved behind him now, lifting his ass and helping him stand on all fours. Wei Ying's head dropped – he knew that the real pleasure was just beginning. He felt two hands pushing his legs apart, opening him up. Even now he could feel his opening throbbing, awaiting, impatient. Lan Zhan was kissing his buttocks and the base of his back, licking, lost. He was whimpering, the pleasure was too much, but then suddenly he felt his hot tongue go in circular movements all over his center and he yelled.

- Ughhhh.... This is... ah Gods! Ahh ... Lan Zhan...

He felt his lover's hot breath on his skin as his tongue was pushing against his center, caressing him slowly and gently in this hypersensitive area, and all he could do was moan. In a moment, he felt his fingers again, massaging and slightly pushing in, but not penetrating, not yet.

- Are you ready?- Lan Zhan asked hoarsely.

- Yes...please...please...

The smell of sandalwood and a single finger against his orifice – and then a strange sensation and slight pain. Wei Ying gasped – it felt like a fire burned inside him.

- Are you ok, my love? – Lan Zhan asked, stopping for a moment and kissing his shoulders again.

- Lan Zhan... I am dying... please... please, take me... - Wei Ying begged, breathless. – I need you... I am burning alive... please...

Wei Ying felt his hand on his back, caressing, while the other was busy bringing him pleasure. Lan Zhan moved his finger in and out slowly at first, but gradually going faster, deeper. He was listening carefully to the sounds Wei Ying was making, as the pleasure intensified. The balm made it really easy to slide his finger in, and as his husband got used to the movement and the sensation, and as the finger went as deep as it could go, he took it out, but pushed in two fingers right away.

- Oh...uh... yes... yes... more.. more! – Wei Ying panted, his voice breaking, saliva dripping from his chin as he was not able to move at all. All he could do was to push his ass against Lan Zahn's hand as far as it would go so that the contact would be better, fuller, deeper. His back curved like a cat's when Lan Zahn pushed into him faster now, sharper, curving his fingers inside him, trying to hit his sweet spot, watching his pleasure with glazed eyes, terribly turned on by all the yells and moaning.

- So good...Lan Zhan...it is so good... I'm dying Lan Zhan... I'm dying...

His mouth gaped as in the next moment he heard a loud moan from Lan Zhan too and he felt his fingers inside him move and separate, scissoring him, moving in and out at a different tempo now. He couldn't speak. It was too much.

- How are you, my love? Is it good, Wei Ying...? Tell me... I need you to tell me... - Lan Zhan was whispering in his ear, his fingers stabbing into him, sliding, going as deep as possible.

- More.... More... - he begged, fighting for breath.

Lan Zhan laughed coarsely and pulling his hand away – which caused a loud "NO!" from Wei Ying – he added some lubrication and this time jammed three fingers into the pink throbbing orifice, spreading them as far as it would go.

- Yes.. more... deeper... - Wei Ying could say nothing more, but his lover knew. He continued teasing and moving his fingers inside him, making him scream with pleasure.

- Is it enough now, beloved? – he murmured in his skin, kissing his hips and biting into his buttocks, never stopping to fuck his tight hole.

- I ... love you...so much pleasure... - Wei Ying groaned, falling on his belly as his knees gave way – he had no more strength to even kneel.

Lan Zahn pulled his hand out, earning a loud protest, and moved to the head of the bed, propping his back, pulling Wei Ying into his lap, holding him tight. Wei Ying wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

- Hold me... I am dying, Lan Zhan... - he whispered weakly.

- My love...my loved one... my beautiful.... – Lan Zahn murmured as he positioned him more comfortably, giving him a moment to rest, kissing his face gently. His hands were still quite oily and slippery and now Wei Ying watched him stroke his cock slowly, shivering as he was tremendously turned on too, moaning through clenched teeth. He placed his hand over Lan Zhan's and helped him pleasure himself, adding to his husband's pleasure.

- I need you.. I yearn for you...always... day and night... I miss you always.... It's been so long, Wei Ying....

Wei Ying nodded, and kissed him gently, heaving his body slightly and letting him position himself between his butt cheeks.

- Hurry... hurry... I am yours. Only yours, Lan Zhan... Take me...

Lan Zhan was watching his face as he penetrated deep and hard into that warm welcoming place that only he had access to; Wei Ying sighed deeply and happily, and his eyes opened wide with wonder.

- Are you...alright, Wei Ying? – he managed to utter – the heat and tightness were driving him insane.

Wei Ying caressed his chest and smiled.

- My love...it didn't hurt... no pain...none. – he murmured, kissing his lips and already starting to move on top of him.

Lan Zahn was happy – this added more to his own pleasure, because every time when they made love he would always worry how his husband felt, and whether he was hurting him.

Wei Ying held him tight now, his fingers dug in his shoulders, and he whispered darkly:

- Take me. Hard and deep. Now.

No further invitation was needed. The thrusts went deep and strong; Lan Zahn was rocking him in his embrace, stabbing him, piercing through his body as if he wanted to murder him, reach deeper, penetrate all the way through to his soul. They held onto each other, slippery and sweaty. Their limbs were shaking with the unspeakable pleasure and they knew – even without words – how the other felt. They knew each other; they had made love thousands of times before, and it was explosive every time, but today?...today it was easy. Pure pleasure, and no pain.

**
Hours later, exhausted but extremely happy, they were lying close, smiling.

- Do you, can you even imagine how much I love you? – Wei Wuxian asked.
- No. But I am sure you can show me, Wei Ying... - Lan Zhan murmured.
- Ah, Lan Zhan! I cannot do it one more time! Please...my legs are shaking... this was... it was...

Lan Zhan nodded.
- Yes. For me too. It was incredible... You are incredible, my love...

Wei Ying hid his face in his chest and whispered:

- Tell me about our baby? Is he going to be perfect?
- Absolutely. As beautiful and smart as you. – Lan Zhan smiled.

Wei Ying bit his lip dreamily.
- Brave and strong as you. Perfect.

Lan Zahn drew him closer and kissed his forehead.
- I love you.
- I love you more, my heart...