White rain.🔞

Wei Ying thought he heard Lan Wangji's voice in his dream. But then he realized that he was already half awake, and it wasn't a dream at all.

- Wei Ying? Are you sleeping...?  –  Lan Zhan was whispering, reluctant to wake him up, but then also - too desperate to wake him up.

He couldn't sleep. 

The thoughts of Wei Wuxian and Miao Lu enjoying each other were driving him insane. He thought that he had forgotten, and let go. But tonight brought everything back, vividly. The images his memories were burning into his brain were torturing him, and he could not quiet his mind.

- Mmmm? – Wei Ying turned around and rubbed his eyes sleepily. – What's wrong, sweetheart?

- Nothing. – Lan Wangji bit his lip. – Please, rest. It's not morning yet. – he said in a husky voice.

Wei Ying turned, planning to fall asleep again, but a quick and sharp thought went through his mind. He smiled.

- Hanguang-Jun?

He reached out in the dark, confidently, sliding his hand underneath the bed covers, and underneath Lan Zhan's undergarments. The smile got broader as the erection he found was massive. He moved closer and leaned over Lan Zhan's burning face. He tried to turn his head to the side, but Wei Ying didn't let him.

- Hanguang-Jun, do you want me? Mmmmm? – he grinned happily, fully awake.

- You should rest, my love... I ... Uh, I... It's fine...

Wei Ying got on top of him, feeling him between his legs, and mumbled:

- I don't think it's fine, Lan Zhan... I think it's... ummm... urgent.

He made a point by rubbing himself against Lan Zhan's hard-on, causing a loud moan. He then took Hanguang-Jun's hands and placed them on his chest, letting him feel how hard his nipples were getting. He closed his eyes, moving Lan Zhan's hands over his body, down to his hips, and thighs and crotch. Hanguang-Jun was fighting for breath; this teasing was too much for him today. He growled and before Wei Ying could react in any way, he pushed him into the bed and undressed him hastily, leaving him flushed and absolutely naked.

- I am cold, my heart... Give me some of your fire... Please...  -  Wei Wuxian murmured lovingly.

- On all fours. – Lan Wangji ordered, panting, and while watching him grin and turn, he removed his own clothes too. He needed for them to touch fully, he yearned for it.

There wasn't much time for foreplay this time as he was shivering with the desire that burned in his loins, but his trembling fingers nevertheless found the small wooden box and started smearing the balm all over his cock and over Wei Ying's pink opening. He could not bear to watch him in any more pain; he had had more than enough. As his fingers were caressing and massaging him, he felt him shudder with the sensation.

- Do you like it, Wei Ying?  – he managed to ask.

- Lan Zhan... Please, hurry... I ---

He couldn't finish because he suddenly felt the unmistakable pressure, his tightness expanding, the void inside him disappearing. He gasped, taking Lan Zhan's length fully inside himself.

He closed his eyes and his head dropped. He murmured:

- Fill me up... Fuck me hard... I want you...

**

Lan Zhan didn't remember much. They had made love so many times that his brain could not remember all; time seemed to stop and only the two of them existed, their bodies, the sounds of pleasure they were letting out, the pleasure, the pain.