[Wangxian][continued]🔞

He felt like falling once again as Wei Wuxian took him in his mouth, fully and deeply, careless of the lack of air and the choking it brought along. His hands opened him up, spreading his legs wide apart and letting his saliva drip between his buttocks to be mixed with lubrication later. Lan Wangji was doing his best to keep quiet but it was impossible. 

His body arched when he felt two hot palms massaging and jerking him off, and that greedy mouth swallowing him, making him want to die with ecstasy. He moaned loudly and desperately, now opening his eyes just to see Wei Ying's own eyes fixated on him. He let go of his cock, and smiled, saliva dripping from his chin:

-I love to see you in pleasure, Hanguang-Jun.

- Don't stop... Don't... - Lan Zhan whispered.

Wei Ying shook his head, smirking, but his hand was still jerking him off, slower now.

- Still telling me what to do... Bad Hanguang-Jun... bad, bad!  –  he laughed.

Letting him go now, and sadistically enjoying the pain written on his face, he opened the wooden box and dipped his fingers in the balm.

- Relax. I will take care of you, Lan Zhan... I promise...  -  he murmured lovingly.

Lan Wangji felt his body extremely exposed as his husband kneeled between his legs and kissed his cock and his balls, making him moan once again as he was painfully hard, and then he thought he was losing his mind as Wei Ying's hot tongue licked and massaged his opening. He forgot to breathe – the pleasure was too much. Next, he felt his husband's fingers caress and massage there too, and he felt what Wei Ying had told him before – the effect of the balm was burning, but icy, numbing. 

He bit his lip as he felt a finger push into him, spreading the cold burning sensation all over his orifice. In that same time Wei Ying was licking and sucking on the tip of his cock, and Lan Zhan's mind vaguely wondered how his lover usually put up with all those sensations – it was absolutely overwhelming. He wanted to tell him, to talk to him and tell him how he felt, but he felt so much. His hands found support on Wei Ying's shoulders for a moment – Lan Zhan desperately wanted to hug him, and he almost whimpered when he went away for a second to get the sex toy.

- I... Please, soon...  -  he only managed to mumble, helpless and insanely aroused.

- Are you begging for me, Hanguang-Jun? – Wei Ying smiled and leaned over him, enjoying seeing him pant and blush. – Are you ready to tell me, perhaps? No? No?

Lan Zhan turned his head to the side, sulking, and thus earning another lick and bite on the neck, and just a second later Wei Ying lifted his left leg and pushed the dildo into him. He heard him gasp, and moved it slowly. He established a rhythm of thrusting and moved the object in and out of his lover's body, watching him writhe with the pleasure and the new sensation. He leaned over him, holding his knee with one hand and pushing into him with the other.

- How are you, my love? How does it feel? Does it hurt?  –  he asked him gently.

Lan Zhan opened his eyes and looked up – Wei Ying's face was all flushed and there was love and tenderness there, happiness that he could bring him pleasure.

- Wei Ying... Uh, it's nice... strange, but nice... I miss you...

Lan Zhan was feeling the toy fill him up, and it was long enough to hit his sweet spot, and he bit his lips trying not to yell. But having his loved one inside him was different, better, warmer...

Wei Ying felt his head was on fire. Seeing the one most precious to him in such pleasure, surrendering, biting his lip and his hand, trying to stay still and quiet – it was all too hot, turning him on insanely much too. He moved down now, taking him in his mouth again, yet still pushing into him rhythmically, incessantly, stubbornly, and now sucking on him hard, knowing he brought him pain, as the whole area was too sensitive by now. He wanted him to come. He needed him to come inside him.

Lan Zhan screamed. Just moments ago he was sure he couldn't take any more, but now he was getting more. The pleasure exploding in his insides, combined with the pleasure from Wei Ying's cheeky sucking was too much for anyone. 

He lost his self-control and yelled out loud, absolutely sure that his heart and his brain would explode. He could not speak, but his hands reached out to Wei Ying, who, it seemed, was but too far for him to touch. In the next moment he briefly let go of his cock, making him moan with the painful loss, and said:

- Come. Come for me. I want to have it all. I want to drink it all.

Lan Zhan saw that his eyes were glazed and he was licking his lips in such a way that he wanted to suffocate him with kisses. Then the double attack on his body continued and he covered his face with his hands and yelled, coming hard into Wei Ying's mouth. He was shaking all over, spending his orgasm in a hot and moist place, feeling loving licks from a tongue he knew intimately well, and slow kisses from a mouth that was saying his name over and over again. His lungs managed to draw some breath and he whispered, exhausted:

- I love you... I will always love you, even if you decide to destroy this body...

Wei Ying was leaning over him. His face looked beautiful and serious when he said:

- I love you more than you can know. Sometimes I wish I could open myself up, tear my skull open, tear my body open, so that you can look inside my brain, and inside my heart, and see the ocean of love I have for you. I want to give that ocean to you, every day, every moment, all the time. I want to give you all the pleasure and all the happiness in the world. All of them. All.

Lan Wangji's eyes filled with tears, and for a split moment Wei Ying thought that his tears ran golden, as the sun fell on them, it was already afternoon. He muttered:

- Come. I want to feel you. You.

Wei Ying knew. Probably for the millionth time in his life he thanked the Gods for Lan Zhan's stamina. He took a little more of the balm and spread it all over his erection, gasping a little as he felt his husband's long fingers caress his arm, smiling up at him. He took out the dildo with one quick movement and directly let his own hard-on pierce through his lover. They merged into one with a deep sigh. He heard Lan Zhan's whisper in his ear, as he was leaning over him, letting him caress him and kiss him:

- You were right... no pain... Show me the ocean, Wei Qianbei...

Wei Wuxian closed his eyes and let him find his lips and merge their mouths too. His body was thrusting inside him slowly, carefully, but deeply, and he knew this was the best tempo for them both. Lan Zhan's arms were around his shoulders, hugging him, and they were kissing, covered in sweat and juices, messy and slippery, panting at the bitter-sweet pleasure, exhausted but fully one.

- So good, husband... how can I love you so much, Wei Ying...  -  Lan Wangji was whispering, breathing in his neck, his eyelids drooping with the unmistakable pleasure of being complete in the best way possible.

- My beautiful love... my heart... my soul... My most precious one... I love you more than my life...  -  Wei Wuxian was chanting, never tired to repeat all these pet names. 

He was watching Lan Zhan's face as he came deep inside him, watching him throw his head back, in ecstasy, his hair wet and sticking to his cheeks and his shoulders as if he was coming out of the bath. He was immeasurably beautiful.

They stayed like that for some time, connected, one. Wei Ying was lying on his husband's chest, listening to his heart beat fast as hell, but then slow down and get to its usual rhythm. It calmed him, always, this heartbeat . He knew that as long this heart was beating – all was well, and nothing else mattered. This heart was his world, his home.

Finally, he uttered, leaving Lan Zhan, and feeling his warm milky flow between them:

- Was it good, Hanguang-Jun?

- More than good, Wei Qianbei.  Next time, let's do it in our bed.

  Next time, let's do it in our bed