Wine.[continued]

- Come on, Lan Zhan... come! – Wei Wuxian was coaxing him to walk with him.

- Oh no, you are not entering my room, Wei Ying! – Lan Zhan blushed and stumbled in front of the door of the Jingshi.

- But all my stuff is in there... - Wei Ying mumbled.

- What?!  –  Lan Wangji exclaimed, shocked.  –  Why?!

- Umm, this is where I live, husband. – he smiled and opened the door for them to enter.

Lan Wangji was too shocked to react, and just let himself be dragged into the room.

- Why... why are you... Did you just call me "husband"???  –  he yelled, staggering and almost falling over Wei Ying who was propping him until they reached the bed.

- I did, yes. Because you are, darling. – he grinned widely.

- Wei Ying!!! How dare you! – Lan Zhan was so angry that he almost fell.

- Here, here... sit here, rest a little, Hanguang-Jun. – Wei Wuxian placed him to sit on the bed.

- Why are you calling me this...

- Eh, what else should I call you? Lan Zhan? – he smiled, taking off his boots and looking up.

- Mmmm. You usually call me... you call me... - he felt dizzy, and closing his eyes was clearly a mistake. Lan Wangji shook his head a little and looked down at the man at his feet who was smiling at him gently.

- Who are you?!  – he pointed a finger and his eyes got wider, as he now had the chance to take a closer look. – Why are you wearing Wei Ying's clothes? And why is your hair the same? Who are you?! Why are you in my room?!?!

- Eh, Lan Zhan? – Wei Ying was having too much fun, sniggering. – How old are you, Second Young Master Lan? Um? You had a birthday this month, no?

- Yes! I am now 16. And so you are 15, Wei Ying! But... you are not him... Where is he? Where is Wei Ying? – he asked sad and confused.

- Ah... I see. Let me remind you, maybe? – he murmured menacingly and leaned over a now scared Lan Wangji, making him lie on his back on the bed, and straddling him.

- What... What are you doing... Get off me!  –  Lan Wangji protested, grabbing his shoulders and trying to push him away from himself.

- Oh, no, husband.  – Wei Ying was quicker; he grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the bed, bending lower to kiss him passionately. – Mmmm, those sweet lips, Hanguang-Jun... Why are you blushing, husband... Did I just steal your first kiss... Mmmmm?  –  he grinned, breathing in his flushed face.

- Who are you... How do you know... Where is... he... Where is he? – Lan Wangji pushed him off finally, blushing severely. – Why do you keep calling me this... How can we possibly be...married... -  he squinted his eyes.

Wei Wuxian sat on the bed next to him, laughing.

- Lan Zhan, we have been married for more than 20 years now. You call me "husband" too... Actually, I quite like it... - he said gently.

- Who are you? – Lan Zhan gasped, breathless, lost. – Where is he...take me to him... - he said desperately, as his questions were not being answered. – I want to be with... him...

Wei Ying grabbed him in his arms abruptly, holding him very tight. 

He whispered in his face:

- Can't you tell? Who loves you the most? Who wants you the most? Who came back from the dead for you? Who do you dream about at night? Who is it that you desire, Second Young Master Lan...?

He merged their mouths again for another kiss, not waiting for the answer – both of them knew the answer quite well. 

The proximity, the heat, and those questions got Lan Wangji hot and bothered, and this time he kissed back, shyly, unsure, eyes closed.

- Wei Ying... -  he exhaled, whispering quietly.

- What will you say now, Lan Zhan... Do you love me? Do you want me...? Do you dream of me...? Tell me the truth, Lan Wangji...  -  he was panting, squeezing him tight in his embrace.

- Yes... Wei Ying...  -  he looked up, blushing.

The eyes... the crooked smile... the same hair... those lips, the voice... He reached out and took out the red ribbon from his hair, shaking.

- You are in here, aren't you...  -  he placed his palm on Wei Ying's chest, opening his robe a little, caressing his skin. – Where is your scar... Who is this?  – he asked desperately.

- Don't you like me? – Wei Wuxian grinned. – Do you prefer him? The other one? The one with the scar?

- He...  -  Lan Wangji was speaking in a trance, it was too much information all at once for him. – He is my soulmate... I dream about him, yes... How did you know... No one knows... No one can know! – he frowned.

- Lan Zhan... - he said with such tenderness that he made his husband turn to stare at him. – My heart, I'm here... I'm here... I promised you I'll never leave... Hanguang-Jun...

He drew him close again, and without warning took his headband off his forehead, hiding his long fingers in the lush black hair, pulling him in for a kiss. Lan Zhan gasped, but was too terrified to resist. He was surprised at how tenderly this stranger was kissing him, and he felt tears on his cheeks – this strange boy was crying.

- How... how... How dare you! How dare you even touch my headband!  –  he pushed him away, panting, looking flushed and angry. – Give it back! Right now!  –  he yelled.

- Alright, that's enough. It's not funny any more, Lan Zhan. Let's get you to bed. – Wei Wuxian got a grip, and was now frowning; those words triggered unpleasant memories.

- Give it back! And don't you dare touch me!  –  Lan Wangji cried.

Wei Ying's eyes filled with tears again. He returned the ribbon to his husband and Lan Wangji saw that his hands were shaking.