The morning after.[continued]🔞[TW]

NOTE:

Art by: @Apple_trees01 on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/apple_trees01

****

He kneeled in the bed and his hands now supported Wei Ying's back as he lifted him a little, burying his face in his skin, kissing the front of his body madly. Wei Wuxian grabbed his shoulders and moaned loud – his touch was burning, he was drowning in his kisses. The soft lips were littering his body with hundreds of small kisses; moist kisses were placed on his nipples and hips, and Lan Zhan was now tenderly kissing his belly as if it was the most precious thing in the world.

- Lan Zhan... My heart... My love... My treasure... Will you take me, my love... Will you claim me... Do you want me, Hanguang-Jun...?  – he panted, out of air, knowing that the only thing he could offer in that moment was himself.

- Always... Forever...

Lan Wangji laid him down on his back, pulling his pants off and watching him remove all remaining clothes hurriedly. Now that he could see his naked body fully, he bit his lip – there were still visible marks from their lovemaking the previous night. Wei Wuxian's leg was bruised at the knee, his neck and shoulders still carried the wounds of his biting, and when he opened his legs for him, inviting him, showing him his impatience, he also saw how painfully raw the gentle skin was from the violent friction. Wei Ying was ignoring all his pain for him, yet again.

- What... What is it? Lan Zhan? – he looked at him, flushed and now confused.

Lan Zhan shook his head, trying to hide his tears and murmured quietly:

- It's nothing, love. Close your eyes, my love.

***

Wei Wuxian felt anxious, but obeyed. 

For some reason, now Lan Zhan slowed down, and was kissing him extremely carefully, softly, his hands were trembling. He felt hot licks on his cock, and full kisses on his balls and butt cheeks. Lan Wangji was kissing slowly, but passionately, licking and caressing all his weak spots, making him writhe with utter pleasure. His fingertips gently caressed and massaged his wet pink center, making him shake, losing control over his own body. 

Just when he thought things had become unbearable, his lover took him in his hot mouth – too slowly, too carefully, letting him reach deeper and deeper.

- Gods!!! Lan Zhan!  – he moaned desperately. - Why are you torturing me?  –  he whimpered.

He shortly opened his eyes – the teasing was too much - but saw that tears were silently falling down Lan Zhan's cheeks. He opened his mouth to ask why, but suddenly the insatiable mouth took him sharply, wholly, and Lan Zhan sped up; his fingers were massaging his balls, making sure that he would come very soon.

Wei Ying cried out loud – it was too much, he could not deal with so much. His husband's mouth narrowed in on him, now sucking harder, creating the illusion of a very tight place. It was tight, and it was hot, and Wei Wuxian had no choice but to come - he let out a loud groan, grabbing the sheets for support. His face was burning, and he watched Lan Zhan swallow, lifting his glistening honey eyes to look at him, all flushed too.

Wei Ying fell back on the bed, catching his breath, his heart was racing awfully, but he also felt sick with worry. Lan Wangji was sitting at the edge of the bed; his hair was falling on his face and he was very quiet.

- What's wrong? Please, tell me, Lan Zhan?  – Wei Ying begged.

The silence was deafening. It took some time before Lan Wangji could collect himself and say:

- I will arrange for a bath and breakfast, my love. Please, rest.

Perplexed, Wei Ying was watching him get dressed, neglecting, or maybe forgetting, his hair. The silence was echoing in his head, and in his heart. He wondered what he had done wrong. What had he said that would make Lan Wangji so upset? He was watching him go, but then he suddenly jumped out of bed, still stark naked, and ran to him, hugging his back. He whispered feverishly:

- Please, forgive me... Whatever I've done, please forgive me... I love you more than the world, Lan Zhan... I love you more than my life... You are my only joy... Your pain is my pain – thousandfold...  

Lan Wangji staggered and fell to his knees, sobbing. Wei Ying gasped, too worried now, and moved to kneel in front of him, taking his face in his hands, bewildered.

- What is it? Tell me! What has happened? Why are you crying, Lan Zhan?!?  – he cried in despair.

He shook his head, unable to explain.

- I love you... This is all. Wei Ying, this is all. There is no more. – he managed to murmur.

Wei Wuxian opened his arms and hid him in his embrace. He was feeling his sobs with his heart, as his heart was breaking. He was rocking him gently, wondering what to say, how to calm him down. He was gently kissing his cheeks, his hair and forehead, murmuring:

- I am here. I am yours, Hanguang-Jun. I am here, and all is fine. You will see, all will be fine. I love you, Lan Zhan. I love you. So much, my heart. So much. My love, my sweetheart... You are my light, you are my hope, Lan Zhan... I am here, my beautiful one... No more tears... No more... No need for more... Calm down, my lovely... Calm down, my pretty... Calm down, my one...