Stretch.[continued]

Note:

Art by: https://twitter.com/6uooU

Source: https://twitter.com/6uooU/status/1297787316598054914 

****

- Tell me what's wrong, Lan Zhan. I am starting to get worried. – Wei Ying said seriously. He tried to read something, anything, in his husband's face, but Lan Zhan was just eating slowly, humming from time to time, and simply ignoring him. Wei Ying still had a lot to learn when it came to patience.

Finally, he placed the chopsticks on the table and took one last sip of his tea. Wei Ying was fuming, clenching his teeth, but waiting for him, doing his best not to make a scene – he knew Lan Zhan was doing it on purpose. Lately, he derived some perverse pleasure from teasing him. And that "sweetheart" last night!

- Hanguang-Jun --

- Wei Ying, let's have a baby.

Wei Wuxian did not take it well. He gaped. For a very long time.

Lan Zhan paid the bill, took his husband by the hand and, carrying all their belongings, plus Wei Ying's flowers, led him out of the crowds, the noise, and the village.

On the way back, Wei Ying started several times, but couldn't find the words to continue, it seemed:

- I....
- Lan Zhan, you...
- How do you...
- What do you mean by...
- Uhhhh.....

Lan Zhan was walking calmly uphill, amazed that Wei Ying was not complaining. He must have really been speechless. But believing that Wei Wuxian would be silent for long was a mistake – and his husband knew it too well. So when he stood still, opening his mouth to speak, Lan Zahn stopped too and faced him with a smile.

- Lan Zhan, were you serious back there...because if you weren't...it is cruel... and I .... I don't know how... and why... - he stuttered.

- I am serious, yes.

- Oh.

As no more words came from that beautiful mouth, Lan Zhan kept on walking, and they soon arrived home in complete silence, and in a very strange mood.