Thaw.🔞

Wei Ying felt his body heavy, spent. He woke up late to the distant sound of the guqin and smiled. Only one person in the whole world played like that. He stretched in the bed and looked at the fire. His smile got broader. 

Someone – either Bai Li or Lan Wangji – had taken care of it and the room felt warm and nice. He felt the rays of the sun on his face and lazily thought that it was probably very late, and Hanguang-Jun was very hungry already.

It was a pleasant sunny day, and the snow was thawing, so, after getting warmly dressed, Wei Ying got out of the room, and followed the sounds of the guqin. He found Lan Wangji in the Music Room, focused on his practice, so he lingered in the doorway, watching him – enjoying the view and the melody.

- Good morning, my loved one. – Lan Wangji said after finishing. – Did you manage to get your rest?

Wei Ying shivered slightly and reached out towards him.

- Good morning, my heart! Yes! I overslept! You shouldn't have let me... Come, this room is too cold! – he smiled.

Lan Zhan quickly got up and approached him, letting him hug him and cuddle in his embrace.

- Ahhhh... - Wei Wuxian sighed deeply. – So warm... you are so warm, Hanguang-Jun! – he murmured happily.

- Let's go back and have breakfast, love. – Lan Zhan smiled at his words. – I am sure breakfast has been served already. I asked Bai Li to cook her famous meat soup for you.

He hugged his shoulders, and they walked back to their room.

- What, for breakfast? Outrageous! – Wei Ying laughed out loud, but brought Lan Zhan's hand to his lips to kiss.

Breakfast was indeed served, and Bai Li was just cleaning the room for the day, huffing.

- Good morning, Wei Qianbei! – she bowed.

- Bai Li. – he nodded, sitting in his husband's embrace again, so that they could eat together.

- Master, I must protest! – she scoffed. – When you took meals in the big hall, I had time to tidy up the bedroom. Now... this is... a mess! How can I clean the room when you never leave it! – she wailed unhappily. - Hanguang-Jun!

- I am sure it is uncomfortable, Bai Li, but this is the warmest room. I cannot risk your Master being cold, can I? – he looked at Wei Ying lovingly.

- No, of course not, Master... - she mumbled. – I apologize for disturbing your meal.

- Don't mind us, Bai Li. – Wei Wuxian said, half forgotten she was there at all, staring into Lan Wangji's eyes, mesmerized.

- Please... eat, my love...- Lan Zhan begged.

- Yes...Yes, Hanguang-Jun... - he murmured. – Hold me, I am cold, my heart....

Lan Zhan let go of the bowl, and wrapped his arms around him, smiling gently.

Wei Ying started eating distractedly.

- Mmm, Bai Li, the soup is great! Can you add dill seeds next time? Do we still have some dried herbs from the summer? – he said, picking mostly the meat from the soup.

- Yes, Master. – the housekeeper was placing fresh linen on the bed, which was definitely a two-man job. Or even a three-man job – the bed was huge. – Herbs are on my shopping list for tomorrow.

- Can you cook some roast chicken with herbs for dinner? I leave the sauces to you. – he hummed.

Lan Zhan's grip on him tightened. Bai Li turned, surprised.

- Meat for dinner too, Master? Strange... The Mistress asked for meat too. – she mumbled.

- Oh? – Wei Ying huffed. – Well, I guess we might as well have dinner together. Lan Zhan? – he turned to face his husband.

- Mmmmm. - Hanguang-Jun didn't comment. He didn't care - it wasn't important.

- As you wish, Master. I will let her know. She will be waiting for you to take her to the Library Room today. – Bai Li reminded him.

- Ah, yes. Yes. I remember. – he mumbled, having totally forgotten.

Lan Wangji leaned in and kissed his neck, whispering there:

- I will miss you today, my love...

Wei Wuxian turned around and kissed his lips, rubbing his cheek against his skin taking in his scent deeply.

- Oh, my love... I can't wait to be alone with you too... I yearn to be finally alone, just with you ... - he whispered back, breathlessly.

Lan Zhan blushed.

- Please, Bai Li, leave us.

After she left the room they kissed again, deeper, longer.

- I don't know about appetite for food, beloved, but I do have an appetite for you... - Wei Ying murmured lovingly. – I felt your hands on me last night... Nothing compares to that feeling, Lan Zhan...

- I am thankful for every morning I get to wake up next to you, and every evening I fall asleep in your arms, Wei Ying... - he said softly.

- You know that I love you, don't you, Hanguang-Jun? – Wei Wuxian whispered.

- No... No... Tell me... Show me... - Lan Zhan pressed him to his body, holding him very tight.

- I love you... I love you, Lan Zhan.... I love you so much... So much, my love... - Wei Ying chanted, placing slow, full kisses on Lan Zhan's lips, opening his mouth for him to kiss, and bite, and suck.

- My life... my light... - Lan Wangji was murmuring gently, merging their mouths, yearning to be one, craving to make him feel good, bring him pleasure.

- I miss you... I need you... - Wei Ying whimpered.

- I am here. I am yours. Wei Ying, always... - Lan Zhan was cooing, caressing his face and kissing his cheeks.

- So warm...Lan Zhan...ahhh... - he was snuggling into him, sighing with pleasure to be so close, to be so loved.

- Miao Lu is probably waiting for you, beloved. – Lan Wangji reminded him, his hand caressing his back and hair, unwilling to let him go.

- Yes....yes. – Wei Ying grumbled. – I promised you to put up wards too today. I will, Hanguang-Jun. – he smiled faintly, unwilling to move from his place in his lover's arms – it was so nice.

- Let's eat some lunch today, love? After you are done, and after training today? – Lan Zhan offered.

- Mmm, good idea. I will freeze my ass in the damned Library today, aren't I? – he mumbled.

Lan Zhan smirked and his hands slid down to grab Wei Ying buttocks, making him blush and gasp sharply.

- I really wish you took better care of that ass, Wei Ying. I am going to need it tonight. – he whispered, burying his burning face in his hair.

- Uhhhh... Why are you... making me...hard.... Hanguang-Jun... - Wei Ying panted, digging his fingers in Lan Zhan's shoulders. He felt his strong hands lift him a little and press him to his body even more – he knew well and adored the sensation of those strong hands on his ass.

- All I'm saying...Wei Ying... is.. – he panted, aroused. – please, take good care...of that ass...for me...

Wei Wuxian felt light-headed, his body was heavy with desire and he heaved himself and bucked his hips, pressing himself to his husband's hard-on, finding his lips for a new series of deep, wet kisses.

- Hanguang-Jun, promise me... promise me you will fuck me tonight... - he moaned.

- I promise... I promise... - Lan Zhan babbled, breathless.

- You will fuck me hard... promise me... - Wei Ying whimpered, yearning to be whole again, to be filled up again.

- I promise... Oh, Gods, I promise... - Lan Zhan was gasping.

There was a knock on the door and the servants came in to fill the bath with hot water, as was requested. The two ignored them, kissing madly, shaking with the passion for each other running through their bodies.

The servants were quick to leave the room just in time – Wei Ying was sitting in Hanguang-Jun's lap, rubbing himself against his cock, and even through the clothes it was unbearable. His hands were opening his robes, undoing his belt, impatient. Lan Zhan would not break the kiss – they were drinking each other thirstily, and nothing else mattered. 

He opened Wei Ying's clothes sharply, hastily, letting him pull down his pants. He was kissing his chest urgently, but softly, not wanting to leave new marks and bring him pain, but then also needing to show him just how much he wanted him.

- Lan Zhan... I have to... I need .... – Wei Ying panted, unable to resist the pull coming from deep within him, from his center.

- Yes, yes... now... Please, now... - Lan Wangji stuttered, unable to speak.

His hands supported Wei Ying on top of him and he felt his warm hands find his hard-on and direct it between his buttocks. Wei Ying was leaning his face against his shoulder, kissing him. Both their faces were burning and they were breathing heavily, but they both fell silent and their hearts skipped a beat when Wei Wuxian relaxed on top of Hanguang-Jun, letting out a sigh of relief and satisfaction.

- Wei Ying... My love... my life...  -  Lan Zhan murmured, reassuring him, loving him anew with all this being.

- Husband... Uggghhhh, Lan Zhan...

Wei Ying did not manage to say more as needy lips were kissing him more, and hot palms were helping him move on top of the erection that was filling him up. They were merging again and again, their bodies connected in all possible ways, their cores striving to become one again. Hands were touching, caressing, re-discovering white skin again, just like all the times before. Mouths were tasting, bringing pleasure, confessing and reassuring. They breathed together, their hearts beat as one. Their loins were clashing, in pain, in pleasure, fitting, matching, dark and light, yin and yang: one - shivering, freezing cold, the other – sweating, boiling hot.

- I love you too much... it's too much, Wei Ying...  -  Lan Zhan yelled, coming hard deep inside him.

- I want to tear you apart, Lan Zhan...I want you inside me constantly!  –  Wei Ying's head fell back and he growled the words almost aggressively, as he felt, weak, the familiar sensation of heat exploding deep inside him. He hid his face in his husband's chest, catching his breath, happy.

They held each other, reluctant to move even. Finally, having calmed their breathing and heartbeats, and, looking at each other with love and adoration, smiling, they separated, and undressed, too happy to get into the bath together. Wei Ying relaxed in his lover's embrace once again, murmuring:

- Eh, Hanguang-Jun, isn't morning sex the best?

- With you, my love, the time doesn't matter. – Lan Wangji blushed.

- Too true, darling. – he grinned. – Ah, I must ask Jiang Cheng for a bedroom away from his. Otherwise it will be...scandalous – he laughed out loud.

Lan Wangji blushed harder. 

He was not sure he was ready to listen to his brother have sex. Or vice versa. 

He mumbled:

- Please do. If we stay for 3 weeks... Wei Ying, I cannot go 3 weeks without touching you... - he whispered with longing in his voice, tightening his grip on Wei Wuxian's body.

- 3 weeks??? Try 3 days, Hanguang-Jun!!!  –  Wei Wuxian smirked, too happy to see his husband blush so profusely – he looked unbelievably beautiful when he did it.

They stayed in the bath until the water grew too cold, touching and caressing each other, kissing and murmuring pet names, not caring who might hear them, in love.