Rift. [continued]🔞[TW]

Note:

I am placing a TRIGGER WARNING for rape for this chapter.

***

Dinner was tense for everyone. 

Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen were all over each other, and it was very clear that if they didn't have guests – they wouldn't be here at all. Lan Wangji was late, but, after apologizing, he sat separately from Wei Wuxian, which made him frown. They wouldn't talk to each other, they wouldn't even look at each other.

Jiang Cheng didn't think too much of it, still remembering their fight over a baby's name – those two were complete idiots in his eyes, he had no doubts about it. Lan Xichen was too drunk on his love for him, and barely noticed anything around him – he was just craving to touch him and make love to him whenever, wherever.

Watching them kiss and touch, and long for each other was too much for Wei Ying – it almost made him cry. He stood up and left the hall without a single word, fuming. It was already dark, when Lan Wangji entered their bedroom, quite prepared for a scene.

- Won't you at least tell me why  you are punishing me, Hanguang-Jun? – Wei Ying grunted.

Lan Zhan ignored him and started undressing, getting ready for bed. He, however, was still holding his headband in his hand, when he told him:

- Strip.

Wei Wuxian gaped. 

What was that? Was it a game? Foreplay? Punishment? 

He mocked:

- No. Not until you tell me why you are being horrible to me all day!

- Hmmmm.

He approached him without hesitation, and his hands started undressing Wei Ying methodically, ignoring his protests and resistance, until he was fully naked. He then pushed him on the bed, and, leaning over him with all his body weight, he took his wrists and tied them up together, fixing them with a steady knot. 

Wei Ying was hissing like a wild animal; it hurt – Lan Zan's knees pressing on his ribs, the tight grip on his arms, the tight knot blocking the blood flow to his hands.

- What is this?! Let me go! Let me go this instant, Lan Wangji! – he yelled, annoyed, trying to break loose hopelessly – he knew Lan Zhan's knots too well.

- Let me see if I remember correctly now. – Lan Zhan growled, leaning in and biting his lower lip and his chin now.  –  "Those two are more in love than you and me."  –  he mumbled, reaching lower and biting hard on Wei Ying's nipples now.

He screamed; it hurt, especially as he really wasn't in the mood for teasing and sex.

- Stop this! What nonsense is this! Let me go, I don't want to do this...! Lan Zhan! – he protested, hissing with the pain.

- Oh, I am not going to stop, Wei Qianbei. I will show you who is more in love. – Lan Wangji growled angrily.

- Let me go!  –  he yelled, trying to kick and get free.

Hanguang-Jun pinned him to the bed, and smirked:

- Stop squirming and screaming, or I will gag you, Wei Ying.

He looked seriously into Wei Wuxian's angry face, adding:

- Let me see... What was it next? " I wish you looked at me the way Zewu-Jun is looking at my brother." Your wishes might just come true, Wei Ying. – he leaned in lower, smiling maliciously, and his lips latched onto Wei Wuxian's mouth, kissing too deep, too harsh, sucking too much, biting till he bled.

- No... Stop...  -  he was gasping, turned on, but wishing it all would stop. – Lan Zhan, stop...  -  he begged.

- Pain is what you like, isn't that right, Mo Xuanyu?  –  Lan Wangji hissed. – I want to give you what you like. Perhaps then you will believe that I love you more than anyone has ever loved anyone else. Perhaps...  -  he said coldly, but his voice broke, as his heart was breaking too.

Wei Ying's eyes were filling up with tears; he understood that his words have left an awful mark on his husband, and he was in pain, just like him.

- Please, let me go... Please...  -  he begged again.

Those words broke something in Lan Wangji. He flipped him on his belly, lifting his ass a little, making Wei Ying kneel and prop himself on his elbows, as his hands were tightly bound together. He moaned, it was uncomfortable, and he felt very vulnerable. 

And it felt familiar...too familiar... 

His mind was going back to that one night he was trying so hard to forget, and now it felt the same, the same... He could not move, his words had no effect on his husband, he felt helpless, hopeless to escape. 

He was begging Hanguang-Jun to let him go as he was feeling his kisses and bites at the same time – Lan Zhan was licking him passionately, biting on all the places he knew turned him on, placing kisses over bites, but this time it didn't feel good. 

Wei Wuxian just wanted to run away.

At one point he fell silent, and his body relaxed to meet Lan Wangji's thrusts. Something had broken in him too; he just waited it all to be over. He fully realized that Hanguang-Jun was trying to make love to him carefully and slowly, but the very fact that he didn't want any of it made it all so much worse. 

He hid his face in the pillow, crying, enduring Lan Wangji's orgasm, feeling him pull out and turn him around to clean him up and untie his wrists. He let it all happen, somehow automatically. Hanguang-Jun was asking him how he was, and whether he was in any pain, but he couldn't answer – he felt his body void.

Lan Zhan was explaining, telling him sadly that he loved him more than anyone, more than anything, but he only stood up to get dressed and went back to bed, turning his back to him without saying a single word.

All night long Wei Ying was listening to him crying, but he could not move; he could not say anything. 

He could only lie very still, feeling how his whole body wanted to run, needed to run away.