Our baby.

Dinner that evening was silent and intense. All the servants sensed that something important was happening. The Masters weren't angry, but rather thoughtful. Wei Ying was blushing constantly, and eating absent-mindedly. 

Lan Zhan ordered a bath prepared in their room and after dinner, when they turned in, he directly undressed and relaxed in the warm water, sighing deeply – he was tired, not because of the walk, but the emotions. And he knew it wasn't over yet.

Too right – Wei Ying marched in the room after him, pointing a finger. But before he could speak a single word, Lan Zhan interrupted:

- Won't you join me, sweetheart?

- You... YOU!!! – this was all Wei Ying could say.

He undressed furiously, jumping in the water without minding how much water he splashed outside or onto Lan Zhan, who never even flinched. Wei Ying kneeled, straddling him and started kissing him mercilessly. Lan Zhan didn't mind – he had it coming, and he wanted it – Wei Ying's arms around his neck, his lips crashing against his own, biting, sucking on his tongue, getting them both super aroused within seconds, moaning, moaning, grinding and heaving against his lap. Lan Zhan held him in a tight embrace, happy to finally have him all to himself. 

He murmured:

- I have missed you, my heart...

- A baby, Lan Zhan... really? Can we? Ours? Just ours?  A small baby... A beautiful baby, looking like you! Exactly like you, my love... Can we? – Wei Ying was babbling, peppering small quick kisses all over Lan Zhan's face and neck.

Lan Zhan smiled and looked at him – his eyes were sparkling, there was life coming back in his face, in his body. He nodded slowly.

- Do you want it? – he asked.

- Do I??? How can I say "no"?!  Having something we will truly share... Someone to love so much! But... are you sure? Lan Zhan...are you doing this just for me? – Wei Ying looked in his face carefully, worried.

- I am sure. – he said simply.

Wei Ying frowned, and rumbled:

- You don't look so sure. Or excited. What is this? Talk to me. – he cupped Lan Zhan's cheek and caressed his face and hair.

- I want you to be happy. And it seems you need someone to take care of... now that A-Yuan is gone... - Lan Zhan looked away.

- But? – Wei Ying snapped, taking his chin and turning his face to himself. –What is it? You forget that I know you very well,  Hanguang-Jun! – he scoffed.

- I ... - Lan Zhan's voice broke. – I love you. I love you too much... I don't know if I ...could share you, Wei Ying... - he whispered, losing his voice.

- Share me? How? Why?? – Wei Ying's eyes were wide open.

- Well... you need a woman if you want a baby. – Lan Zhan blushed and his eyes were now drilling holes in the floor. – And I.. I don't know... Maybe you will love our son more than you love me.... – he sobbed. – But I ...  I want you to be happy. This is the most important thing.  The most important. – he murmured, still not daring look his lover in the eyes.

- My love... -  Wei Ying's heart was bleeding. His husband was always all too ready to sacrifice himself for him. – None of these things could ever happen. How can I love anyone more than you? Ever? Lan Zhan...

Wei Ying leaned in and kissed the precious tears away, kissing his eyes, his lips, and burying his face in Lan Zhan's neck. He let his hands roam and caress his body freely, striving to be as close as possible.

- You are my heart, Lan Zhan... No one can change that... You will always be in the first place for me... And if the Gods really bless us with child – we will love him equally, won't we? A different kind of love. And how can you possibly talk to me about women... Who can compare to you? You!

Their eyes met and Lan Zhan saw so much tenderness in his husband's that he lifted him and brought him to the bed. Wei Ying smiled and tucked several strands of loose hair behind his ear, caressing his face, his shoulders, and resting his hands on his chest.

- Beautiful...so beautiful... - Wei Ying murmured.

- You are. – Lan Zhan was gazing at him, breathing heavily, drinking him up with his burning eyes.

Wei Ying plunged his hand under the pillow and took out a small wooden box, grinning.

- Look, Lan Zhan!!! I got this for us today! – he opened it; there was some transparent ointment that smelled like sandalwood and some spice Lan Zhan could not discern. He smiled.

- Is this what I think it is? – he blushed.

Wei Ying nodded vigorously. He blushed too, but could not hide his excitement.

- Do you... do you want to try it out tonight? Do you want me tonight, Lan Zhan?– he asked coarsely.

- I love you. I want you. Always. – Lan Zhan said breathlessly, feeling his heart throbbing so hard again, as if he was 15 again.