Meow.[Xicheng]🔞

- Please, close your eyes, my beautiful love...  -  he murmured.

Lan Xichen shivered a little and obeyed. 

He felt hot lips kissing his neck and chest slowly, unsurely, but not stopping, working their way down. He tried to calm his breathing and heartbeat, but Jiang Wanyin's mouth was getting bolder, leaving wet traces over his nipples, sucking and licking on his hips and belly, working faster now, and he knew – his lover was getting more and more turned on. 

He let out a loud moan involuntarily - he felt a firm grip on his hard-on, as Jiang Cheng was stroking up and down and his mouth was sucking on the pre-cum leaking from the tip. It wasn't his first blowjob, but it was the first time Jiang Wanyin pushed his legs open while doing it. 

Zewu-Jun bit his lip and his hands were grabbing the sheets, as he felt his cock disappear in a hot, welcoming wetness, with Jiang Cheng's tongue still teasing and caressing, while his hands were gently touching his opening, smearing the saliva that was dripping down now.

- Uh... It feels so good, my love...  -  he gasped, doing his best to keep his eyes still closed.

These words gave some courage to Jiang Cheng. He let go of the cock in his mouth, but not before he kissed the tip and bit playfully, but not too hard, making his lover cry out, surprised. 

He took a moment to look at Lan Xichen – he looked gorgeous; his hair was flowing, covering almost half the bed, making his beautiful face look ever thinner now; his lips were crimson red as he was biting on them, trying to stay quiet; his eyes were closed, but his eye-lids were moving and looked almost transparent, like an infant's. His wide chest was heaving, and he was obviously so turned on that both his nipples and his cock were as hard as they could possibly get.

He shuddered – all this beauty, all this treasure was his,  waiting for him to take it; it was someone who was giving everything away just to be with him. He growled, it was too much.

- Relax, beloved. I want you to be happy... I want to bring you only pleasure, Zewu-Jun... I love you. More than you know.

He positioned himself between Lan Huan's legs, kissing the soft parts of his thighs, and licking his balls, not giving him any time to react before pressing his lips to his opening, and kissing it and licking it slowly and passionately, now listening to his loud moans as the pleasure was too much – he knew it well. He let his tongue tease and press, and his fingers were massaging and digging in his buttocks as his tongue got to do even more pleasuring and teasing.

- Wanyin! Oh, Gods! I can't... I am dying... I am... Oh please... -  he cried, helplessly.

- I love you... I love you so much, Zewu-Jun...  -  Jiang Cheng whispered thirstily.

- Oh, kitten... - Lan Xichen said softly, craving to hold him, to touch him.

Jiang Wanyin gave him a break, and, as he was taking some of the balm and rubbing it over his hard-on and over Lan Huan's throbbing opening, he murmured:

- Open your eyes, husband... I want to watch your face when I make you mine. I want to see your eyes.

Lan Xichen bit his lip and opened his eyes, whispering weakly:

- Please, promise me never to stop calling me "husband"... Please.

- I promise. I promise you.  -  Jiang Wanyin growled.

He leaned over, kissing the lovely mouth thirstily, letting his lover taste himself in the kiss, and now his hand was caressing between Lan Huan's butt cheeks, trying to help him relax, but as their kiss got deeper and more passionate, his hand positioned the tip of his cock at his lover's center and he pushed sharply, biting the beautiful lips, swallowing the cry that escaped from them. He pushed further until Lan Xichen's body devoured his cock fully, watching the open mouth fighting for air, and, giving him a break, he whispered, knowing very well how it all felt:

- Breathe, my loved one... Breathe, Huan... I am here...

[[忘羡 | WangXian 3]]  :   Our Flesh And BonesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara