Re: I love you.🔞

The two men were staring in each other's eyes in silence. Finally, Wei Wuxian spoke:

- This child is stronger than us, Lan Zhan. Old age has made us soft.

Lan Wangji smiled; he was extremely happy to have his loved one in his arms again

Today it felt like they had been apart for far too long, although his mind was telling him that not even an hour had passed since he was biting into pale and willing flesh, tearing out moans of pleasure from that pretty mouth.

- I care not. I miss you.  She cannot possibly understand how I feel about you. No one can. – he murmured.

- I know. I miss you too... See how far up in the sky the sun is, my love? – he pointed through the open window. – It's been more than an hour since you last kissed me, Lan Zhan...

- Yes. Too long. It's been too long...  -  Hanguang-Jun was leaning in, the heat from Wei Wuxian's body so close to him was making him gasp. He felt his husband's body move, as they could not break eye contact, enchanted, hypnotized, but he felt him move. Wei Ying sat in him, straddling him, his arms wrapped him and held him tight, and his own hands moved to his waist, and, sliding down, he grabbed his buttocks through the clothes and lifted him a little, pulling him towards himself too, so that now there was no space between them. Facing each other, they were both panting and their chests were heaving heavily with the excitement of being together, touching.

Lan Zhan did not dare even blink; he did not want to miss even a moment with his husband. He loved him so desperately that every moment without him was a pang that felt almost physical. His mouth was slightly open and he was watching Wei Wuxian tilt his head gently to the side and brush his lips against his own. Their breaths came together and he felt that their hearts here beating loud and strong together too. His whole body was screaming, aroused to that extreme extent he knew so well, but Wei Ying was only touching him slightly, teasing. His lips were lightly caressing his mouth, not making contact for more than a second. 

 Lan Wangji could not bear any more and moaned loud:

- Wei Ying... I am dying...

Wei Wuxian bucked his hips against him, yet again, and he felt – even through the clothes – that he was hard, yet again. Again. He was looking at him with glassy eyes, his lips were swollen and very red. 

He said huskily:

- I can't stop thinking about you... I can't stop wanting you... I can't help but loving you... Help me...

In a daze, Hanguang-Jun lifted him in his arms and carried him to the bedroom. They were so engulfed in each other that none of them knew how and when they got there but they were alone in their room, undressing and helping each other undress. They felt dizzy, as if spellbound – the new promise between them, this new readiness for a sacrifice – it renewed their love, rekindled their passion.

Lan Zhan was moving his hands expertly, removing his husband's clothes carefully, and Wei Ying was watching his movements, enchanted, yearning for a kiss, his mouth open and thirsty for just this one person, only one in the whole world. 

He decided to let him know, those overflowing feelings were suffocating him:

- Beloved... My only love... my only one.. Lan Zhan, I don't want anything else but you... You are all I need. All I want. More than food, more than air, more than treasures... You have my life, you are my life...

Lan Wangji stood in front of him, naked, frozen, numb with the full realization of those words. The words themselves were not new, but today his mind knew what they meant fully perhaps for the first time. 

He stepped towards him abruptly and took his face in his hands, kissing him deeply and passionately. Wei Ying could only wrap his arms around him and once again feel his warmth and his loud heart against his own skin. Those wild kisses swept him off his feet, and he always surrendered, weak, drunk, perfectly happy.

- It is too much, my love.  –  Lan Zhan broke the kiss and breathed heavily. – But I will take it. I will have it all. Because it is mine. You are mine.

- Yours, yours...  -   Wei Wuxian was whispering in his chest, hiding his face there and listening to the best words in the world. – I want to belong to you only... It's you. It's only you. It has always been only you. Only you...  -  he was chanting, lips brushing against the soft pale skin gently. Lan Zhan lifted him up and murmured in his ear while getting him into bed:

- I love you... I love you... Only you... Always you... Forever, always... my love, my heart...

- I love you... so much that it hurts, Lan Zhan...  -  Wei Ying was whimpering between kisses.  –  I love you, you are all, you are everything... my happiness, my joy, my life... The one for me... the only one... mine...mine...

They were kneeling in the bed and kissing each other with such desperation that tears ran down their cheeks. Lan Zhan was kissing Wei Ying's hands, the dear palms that always brought him tenderness; he placed a deep kiss on his wrist, making him sigh blissfully, as his tongue licked the thin skin, over the veins underneath it, and went on to lightly suck on his arm and shoulder and neck, ending again in a kiss over that warm, welcoming mouth, before repeating it all with Wei Ying's other arm, his chest, his legs.