Chang An - Okay.

Everyone was talking except Ting Hao and Bai Cao. Both of them were lost in their thoughts.

Ting Hao(thinking) - What should I do? Bai Cao must be thinking that I am a foppish kind of a guy. What should I do? She is not even looking at me, why would she listen to me? I need to clear this misunderstandings.

Bai Cao(thinking) - What was that? Why was Senior Ting Hao on that Guo Guo? What were they doing in that changing room? Does Senior Ting Hao still have feelings for that Guo Guo? Why am I even thinking this? If he would have any feelings for Guo Guo, then he would not have followed me. But what were they doing in that changing room? I need to clear up my mind.

Both Ting Hao and Bai Cao were so lost in their thoughts that they didn't even realized that everyone is looking at them. Both of them signs at the same time. They looked at each other, then they turned their face towards everyone and notices that everyone is looking at them.

Bai Cao & Ting Hao(together) - Why are you guys looking at me?

Chang An - Is everything okay, guys?

Both Ting Hao and Bai Cao looked at each other.

Ting Hao - Yeah, everything is okay.

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Then both of them again started looking out from the window. Then suddenly, Fei Yu patted on Bai Cao's shoulder. Bai Cao turned towards Fei Yu. Fei Yu went a little close to Bai Cao.

Fei Yu - Is everything okay between you and Senior Ting Hao?

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Fei Yu - Why don't I feel that everything is okay?

Bai Cao - How would I know that? But why do you feel that everything is not okay?

Fei Yu went a little more close to Bai Cao's ears and Ting Hao saw that.

Ting Hao(thinking) - What the hell are they doing? Why are they so close to each other?

Fei Yu(whispering) - This is what your face is saying.

Saying that, Fei Yu moved away from Bai Cao. Bai Cao kept on looking at Fei Yu and Ting Hao was looking at Bai Cao.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Why is Bai Cao looking at Fei Yu like that? I am not like it. Ting Hao, relax. They are just friends.

Bai Cao(thinking) - Is my feeling so evident that even Fei Yu saw it? If it is, then why can't Senior Ting Hao see it.

Bai Cao turned her face towards Ting Hao. As Ting Hao saw that Bai Cao is turning her face towards him, he turned his face towards the window. Chang An was noticing all that.

Chang An - There is something wrong. I need to find out.

After few minutes, they reached their home.

They all went to their respective rooms to freshen up.

After thirty minutes, they came out of their rooms. Bai Cao started cooking and Ting Hao was going towards her to help her. But Bai Cao stopped him.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, today, I and Fei Yu will be cooking.

Fei Yu - What!

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Ting Hao - But why?

Bai Cao - Because I want you all to eat our special dish which I and Fei Yu used to cook in childhood.