TING HAO KNOWS EVERYONE

Start from the beginning

Ting Yi - What do you see?

Yin Xiu - A girl was with her mother. That girl's face is not visible but her mom's face is visible. They both were in a park having a good time with each other. That girl was really young. She leaves he mom's hand and starts running ahead. Her mom was walking peacefully behind her. Then suddenly, there was a gunshot sound. That girl was shocked after hearing that sound. She turns to her back and sees her mom lying down. Blood was coming out of her mom's head. That girl was about to run towards her mom but before she could, someone grabbed her from her back and puts his hand on her face. There was a mirror, because of which I saw that girl's face.

Bai Cao - And it was you, right?

Yin Xiu - Yeah.

Chang An - Since when?

Yin Xiu - Since few months.

Ting Hao - Is there any reason that you started seeing these dreams? I mean, did you saw something or like that?

Yin Xiu - A few months ago, while practising, I fell and hit my head on a dumbbell. I fainted at that time. I was taken to a hospital. When I was in the hospital, I saw this dream. That was the first time I saw this dream. Since after that I see this dream every day.

Ting Yi - Why should we trust you?

Yin Xiu - I know you guys have no reason to believe me but you guys have a lot of reasons to not believe me. And I am not even going to deny that. But it's you all's choice to believe me or not. I am not going to justify myself or any of my deeds, because K did what I felt was right, but unfortunately, it turned out to be wrong.

Chang An - Okay. Now I think you should go back to Feng Yun Hall, Yin Xiu. We will talk about this later.

Yin Xiu - Yeah.

Then Yin Xiu stood up and at that time, Ting Yi stood up too.

Ting Yi - Come on, Yin Xiu, I will throw you out, oh, sorry. I will drop you out.

Yin Xiu - No, it's okay. I will go myself. You don't have to be nice to me.

Ting Yi - You think I am being nice to you! Really!

Yin Xiu looked confused.

Ting Yi - I am not being nice to you. I coming with you because I have to lock the door or else uninvited people like you will keep on coming into our house. Do you understand? Stop dreaming, Yin Xiu. I can never be nice to you. Not even in your dreams

Ting Hao - And if whatever you said is a lie then I will show you my worst side and I am very sure that you don't want to see that.

Chang An - And you already know my worst side, Yin Xiu. I am sure that you don't want to see that either.

Bai Cao - In fact, each of us has a bad side, Yin Xiu, and I'm pretty sure that you don't want to see any of them.

Xiao Ying - I agree with Bai Cao.

Yin Xiu - Don't worry. And thank you for the warning.

Ting Yi - You are most welcome.

Xiao Ying - But not in our house.

Fei Yu - Yeah.

Yi Feng - Actually, the thing is that we don't like uninvited people at our house.

Xiao Ying - Absolutely.

Yin Xiu - Okay, I will take your leave now. See you guys tomorrow in Feng Yun Hall.

Then Yin Xiu went out of the house and Ting Yi locked the door.