BAI CAO IS JEALOUS

Start from the beginning

Ting Hao(in his mind) - The night sky is me. I have many people who love me just like the stars, but my life is empty without my moon. And you, Bai Cai, you are my moon. Without you, my life, actually, I am empty. You make my life beautiful, Bai Cao. I want to tell you this... face to face.

Then Ting Hao turned his face towards the sky and started looking at the stars. At that same time, Bai Cao turns her face towards Ting Hao.

Bai Cao(in her mind) - The night sky does not represent your life only. I don't know how it represents your life but it does represent my life. I have many people around me who are there for me just like stars. But without you... I am incomplete. Without my moon, my sky is empty. You made my life beautiful, Senior Ting Hao and I want to tell you this... face to face.

Then Bai Cao turned her face toward the sky.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - I hope... that day comes soon.

Bai Cao(in her mind) - I hope... that day never comes.

Then Ting Hao and Bai Cao both turned towards each other. They looked at each other and smiled.

Ting Hao & Bai Cao(in their minds) - I don't want to lose you because I am nothing without you.

After fifteen minutes.

Everyone went back to their rooms because it was getting cold but Ting Hao and Bai Cao were still sitting there.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, do you want to go inside?

Bai Cao - No, do you?

Ting Hao - It feels nice here.

Bai Cao - I know.

Bai Cao(in her mind) - Why would I want to go inside when I have the opportunity to sit with you? Who knows that I will get this chance again or not.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - Why would I go inside? How can I leave a place where I am feeling so nice? And the reason I am feeling nice here is you, Bai Cao. Who knows that I will get a chance to sit with you like this in the future. But... what did Bai Cao mean by I was the one who was crying? As much as I remember, Bai Cao was the one who was crying, we both were sitting on a bed and I was wiping her tears. Then what did Bai Cao say? I should I ask her.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - Yeah, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Can you please tell me what happened five days ago?

Bai Cao - Why do you want to know about what happened five days ago?

Ting Hao - I just want to know because it is irritating me. On one side, my memories are blurry and what I understood with that blurry memory is that you were crying and I was wiping your tears but when I asked you, you said that I was the one who was crying.

Bai Cao(thinking) - What should I do? Why is everyone asking me about what happened five days ago? It's irritating me.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Ting Hao - You heard what I said, right?

Bai Cao - Yeah. You want to know what happened five days ago. So, I will tell you. Do you remember that you were given a dare by Xiao Ying?

Ting Hao - We were playing truth and dare!

Bai Cao - So, you don't remember anything about that night. How much do you remember?

Ting Hao - We both entered the suit together. Then we had our dinner. Then I asked Mark to give me the oldest wine. Then I sat down on the sofa and started drinking. You guys were watching TV that time. Then... I don't remember what happened after that.