"Oh," A playful smirk appeared on his face. "It seems as if you doubting Prowl's calculations."

I barked a laugh. "Yeah right. Not in a million years dad."

Prowl is always right.

"Then why do you seem so angsty to meet the new wave of Autobots? Please don't tell me you're planning to replace me with another bot."

"No," I smiled and hugged his foot. "I would never replace you. It's just that I've heard many great stories about them and I'm just curious to know what they're like."

Or the Terror Twins pranks and IronHide's and Ratchet's daily yelling is kinda...boring now. Never thought I'd ever say that.

"Just be patient, Little One. They'll arrive here shortly. Actually-"

I pulled away from his leg and stared up at him in confusion when he trailed off. "What?"

He grinned down at me and pointed up in the sky. "Look."

Following the direction he was pointing, I craned my neck to stare at the tiny approaching dot in the sky.

"Is that them?" I gasped and pointed frantically at the object that was getting increasingly bigger with each minute.

My father chuckled at my reaction and nodded. "Indeed."

"About time," IronHide grumbled, stomping forward with his weapon in hand.

"Um...Hide?" I took a cautious step back. "What are you doing? Why do you have that out?"

"Just a precaution." He shrugged.

I glanced around to see the rest of the bots, including my father and the humans gathering their weapons and positioning themselves.

"Never know if the ship could be full of any Cons instead of Autobots. Always be prepared for an ambush."

"...oh," I mumbled, glancing up at the black mech. "I never thought about it that way."

"It will be alright, Liza," Dad said in a reassuring tone as he pulled out his blaster from the compartment of his back. "On the unlikely event that an ambush was to happen, we will protect you."

IronHide nodded. "Yea. Don't you worry, young one."

I returned my attention to the sky to see that the ship had gotten much closer. As it continued its rapid approach towards the surface of the Earth, I was able to get a better look at the foreign metal, the details, and even the markings that covered it.

Though it didn't seem to be in the best condition, one could tell that the machinery was centuries beyond Earth's technology.

As if that was surprising.

The grass and surrounding plant life began to flow against the harsh wind from the powerful jets that were powered to slow its descent to the ground.

"Get behind me." Was my father's soft command as he stepped forward towards the landing ship.

I quickly stepped back only to be blown backward by the strong wind into the humans. I glared at the soldiers who laughed at me as I was pulled back to my feet though it didn't seem to affect them despite my best efforts to look mean.

"Are you alright Miss Prime?"

"I'm fine." I huffed and began dusting myself off.

"Geez Liz." Epps approached the group with a small grin on his face. "Can't handle a little wind?"