Bai Cao - Sorry! This is what you have o say! Are you not going to explain what just happened?

Ting Hao - What should I explain about what happened just now? You are the one who was speaking.

Bai Cao - Seriously, Senior Ting Hao!

Then Bai Cao twists Ting Hao's hand a little more.

Ting hao - Ouch! Ting Yi, say something, sister. Save your brother.

Ting Yi - Why should I save you? After all, you deserve this.

Ting Hao - What type of sister are you?

Ting Yi - Honest.

Bai Cao - Are you going to explain or not?

Ting hao - Okay, I will explain, but first... leave my hand.

Bai Cao - I won't Explain like this.

Ting Hao - See, Bai Cao, if you will continue doing this... then I will not be able to save anyone else. Not even myself.

Bai Cao still doesn't leave.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, it's hurting, man!

As Bai Cao hears Ting Hao saying this, she leaves his hand immediately.

Bai Cao - Explain it.

Then everyone started glaring at him.

Ting Hao - Okay! Okay! I will explain. Actually, I didn't had any other option. When Bai Cao was taken inside the emergency room, I went to fill-up the form.

Flashback

Ting Hao was filling up the form. He was almost done but suddenly, there was a question asking Ting HAo what is his relation with Bai Cao. there was only two option (a) Father (b) Husband.

Ting Hao - What the hell! Why are there only these two options?

Saying this, Ting Hao looked at his front and found that no one was there.

He then flips the paper to see whether there is any other option at the back of the paper but the other side of the paper was white as snow. Ting Hao was in a dilemma now.

Ting Hao(thinking) - What should I do? I can't choose option a because if I do so, I will become her dad and I am too young to be her father, and people will think that I got married to an elderly woman who is her mother. No! No! No! I can't do that. There is only one option left now, option b. And I don't even have time to wait for her for someone to come that I can ask what to do. I have to go to Bai Cao. Okay, I am going to choose option b and being Bai Cao's husband even suits my age.

Then Ting Hao made a mark on the box given near option b.

Flashback ended.

Ting Hao - This is what happened.

Chang An - Hmm! Are you sure that there was no option on the back of the paper, Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - Yeah, Chang An. I am very sure.

Chang An - Okay, then let's go back home.

Everyone - Yeah.

Then everyone started going out of the room but Ting Yi went towards Bai Cao. She gave her a bag.

Ting Yi - Bai Cao, I brought some fresh clothes for you. Go and change. I will wait for you.

Bai Cao(with a smile) - Thank you, Ting Yi!

Then Bai Cao went inside the washroom. After a few minutes, she came out and they both went towards the car. Ting Hao was driving.

While driving, Ting Hao was stretching his neck again and again because of not sleeping in the right position. His neck was paining and Bai Cao noticed it.