HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH

Start from the beginning

Ting Hao - Why is Bai Cao crying? I should go out and check.

Ting Hao was about to open the gate but before he could, Ting Hao heard Xiao Ying saying "Did you saw that nightmare again?" Ting Hao stopped after hearing that.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Which nightmare is Xiao Ying talking about? And what does she mean by again? DoesBai Cao see nightmares? Usually, nightmares are some sort of horrifying incident which must have happened in the person's past. What horrifying incident did Bai Cao go through which terrify her so much that she burst into tears? Is it because of Ruo Bai? I should stay here and hear their conversation because if they will see me, they won't talk in front of me.

Then Ting Hao started hearing their conversation standing inside the washroom near the door. After some time, Ting Hao was shocked when he heard Xiao Ying saying "You still think that Guang Ya's mom died because you told her about your nightmares?"

Ting Hao - Guang Ya's mom! That means Bai Cao hasn't recently started seeing those nightmares. She is seeing those nightmares since childhood. That means, it is not related to Ruo Bai.

Then he again continued hearing their conversation. After some time hearing their conversation, Ting Hao heard Xiao Ying asking

Xiao Ying - Now, tell me about your nightmare."

Bai Cao - No, I don't want to. I just want to go out of this room. I am not able to breathe.

Inside the washroom.

Ting Hao(tensed) - Bai Cao is not able to breathe! I should go out, but if I will go out... what will Bai Cao think of me? She will think that I was hearing her conversation which I was really doing. I don't want to do that. Now, there is only one person who can help me right now.

Then Ting Hao made a call. He called Chang An.

Ting Hao - Chang An, go to Bai Cao's room. She wants to go out.

Chang An - Why are you whispering?

Ting Hao - Just do what I said.

Why should I go? Why can't you bring her out?

Ting Hao - I can't.

Chang An - Why? Where you?

Ting Hao - I am inside the washroom of Bai Cao's room.

Chang An - Ting Hao! You and Bai Cao are inside the washroom together? What are you two doing?

Ting Hao - Chang An! It's not what you are thinking. I am inside the washroom and Bai Cao is outside with Xiao Ying. Now come to her room and will explain everything to you later. Hurry up, Bai Cao is not able to breathe.

Chang An - What! I will be there in a second.

Then Chang An ran towards Bai Cao's room. and reached. Took Bai Cao out of the room and Ting Hao came out of the washroom.

Flashback ended

Ting Hao - I need to find out about Bai Cao's horrifying past incident that caused her to see those nightmares.

Then Ting Hao came out of the room and found Chang An standing there.

Ting Hao - Chang An, what are you doing here? Where is Bai Cao?

Chang An - She went out with Xiao Ying.

Ting Hao - Okay, then let's go.

Then Ting Hao started walking and Chang An walked behind him.

Chang An - Hey, wait! Why were you hiding inside the washroom?

Ting Hao - Who said I was hiding?