Bullied for Love

I try sticking to the positive side of things, but optimism seems vague towards my life. I am a Senior, struggling with whatever gets thrown at me. Kind of hard to believe in my youth but it's true. Public school, college plans. Sounds low to start off on a negative point of view, but bear with me. I would consider myself to be going through what an average young adult would be going through. Other than the small little things I should be worrying about, I do struggle with one irritating, naive problem. Harry Edward Styles.

It's no big deal, he's only just the most admired guy in school, Senior as well. No words can be said at how much I despise him. He's humiliated me since day one of my high school experience. Freshman year. I don't know why out of all the other girls at school that talk to him, annoy him, and he chooses to pick on me. I've never said anything to offend or cause him to treat me the way he does.

*Freshman year*

I grab my things in my locker for the last period of the day and head my way to class. I remember seeing him for the very first time. I walked into biology and there he was, sitting right next to me. I felt his light eyes stare through mine as I sat down beside him. I also remember the first and last time I spoke freely to him, "Hi" I said with a slight smile. He just stares at me as if I had something on my face.

He continued to do that for a few more seconds until he finally spoke, "Who the hell are you?" He says out loud so everyone could hear. The entire class begins to laugh. All comfort was gone, and I moved to another seat. After that day, I've evaded from his ever existing presence. That's just the first of many many times he's humiliated me, and not to mention the beating; Yes, Harry Styles has achieved the beating. It's like the jerk doesn't care if it's illegal or not. Rude of myself, I forgot to mention my name. The name is Natalie Brooks , I live in the amazing small town of Holmes Chapel. I like sarcasm.

It's nice and decent. The only thing that makes me want to leave is my terrible surroundings. My family is my only friend. We moved here from the U.S about 4 years ago, hence that I was a new student freshman year. This is quite embarrassing, but I don't have much friends. The only friend I really have is is Gabi Winston. She's been there for me and I honestly can't imagine not going through with the previous years without her. She is the only friend I have, by the way, she'll be here any minute.

Grabbing my bag, I take a look in the mirror. "Looking decent today" I said as I fix my dark jeans, fix my maroon red baggy flannel with a black tee underneath.

I had my hair regular in its wavy self and hid it under a gray droopy beanie. For make up, I had on a light touch and I was able to cover up most of my bruises and marks on my body from my daily schedule with Harry. Some lip balm on my lips, Mascara and done. Plus black chucks All Stars, I was ready to go. I couldn't drive my car because mother has started working again after she had a terrible flu. I walk down stairs, grab a banana and a bottle of water. Not much of a breakfast person. "Im heading out."

"Alright sweet heart have a good day, see you when I get back from work" she yells through her office. My mother was my only guardian. My dad left us when I was about six years old because he was an alcoholic and abused my mom when she had me and through out the six years. Luckily, he's out of our attention.

I wait about three minutes before I finish off breakfast and immediately Gabi arrives, "Hey" She yells as I sit beside her "Hey" I return with a grin, we drive off to school, also known as hell for me.

"Don't you just hate Mondays?" She says right before she lets out a long yawn "Yes very much, I could tell someone didn't get any sleep at all."
"You've got that right, gaming at it's finest."
"You amaze me." Love how Gabi never thought what others thought about her.

She loved playing video games, listening to whatever song she liked and she loved playing her instruments.

We arrive after a few minutes since I lived so close, but I stopped walking because that was Harry's favorite place for our daily meet up. Gabi and I separate in the hall, and I head to my first class. I continue the same as usual routine for the next 6 hours of my day.