"I like how your mind works Trouble." I teased.

Nate and I stood on one side of the net and Trouble and Karen on the other. We played for about 15 minutes this way. Nate and I totally dominated the girls, but we are too much the gentlemen to rub it in their faces.

Coach French blew her whistle long and hard. I think I need new ear drums now. Whistles are not made for indoor use. "Switch your partner, if you cannot seem to find one on your own, we will assign one to you."

"I like the way Coach French thinks. I could switch my partner all night long!" John boasted a few courts over from us.

"He is really creepy isn't he?" Sang asked as she and I switched sides.

"Just stay clear of him Trouble. He is a walking disaster."

We played for the rest of our PE time with Sang and Nate as teammates and Karen and I as teammates. Karen drove the shuttlecock straight down toward the ground, like she was spiking a volleyball, right in front of Nate. He has quick reflexes but that one was too fast for even him.

"Woo! That's what I'm talking about!" I cheered with my hand up for a high five. Karen gave me the high five up top, but continued her arms swing in a circle and ended with her hand slapping my ass. I just looked at her sideways, then over at Trouble.

"Oh come on! Football players butt slap all the time! When they make a good play, when they make a bad play, and even when they are just coming off the field for water. It's ok for them to play grab ass all game long, every game, but it is not ok for me to give a high five followed by a butt slap when we won an amazing point?" Karen asked Sang and Nathan.

"Slap away Karen." Nathan encouraged. I glared at him. Seriously?!?!

"As long as Gabriel isn't offended by it, I am not going to say anything." Trouble's words were ok with it but the hurt in her eyes was clear as day.

"Karen, now that you know how amazing my ass feels, I don't need any more ass grabbing." I tried to be diplomatic about it. Karen just rolled her eyes.

"Someone give me the shuttlecock so I can whack the shit out of it." Karen demanded. I laughed. That sounded more like her.

The coaches dismissed us to go get dressed and both Nate and I hurried like usual. We wanted to make sure we were done and waiting for Sang before she was out of the locker rooms. Of course John was being disgusting again, making a bunch of cock jokes.

Just as I was finishing retying my shoes, I heard John ask, "where is the little faggot, so I can shuttle my cock in him?" I looked over at Nathan.

"We don't have time for this shit!" I grumbled.

"Doesn't he know that what he just said makes him the gay fucker?" Nathan responded just as quietly.

"We can't leave here with him ready to hurt someone else if he can't get to me." I hate this fucking school.

Nathan already had his phone out. "Just sent a message to ..."

"There you are!" John bellowed from the end of our row of lockers.

"You know your comments solidified your preference for guys, right?" Nathan asks him while readying for a fight. He put his phone away.

I stood up next to Nate and rolled my neck to the side, stretching. I know the rest of the team are on their way.

Sang's POV

"So, what do you have going on this weekend?" Karen asked with a smirk on her face.