A month later Toshinori and Inko went to visit the doctor to see their son and daughter's results.

Doctor:"Quite the peculiar case.....Your daughter posses a Kinetic Force Quirk. In regards to your son, he does not posses any type of Quirk."

Inko was smiling, but Toshinori was just quiet and didn't said a word.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That day it was now full night as Izumi and Izuku were now watching the television.

Izuku:"Izumi-Chan....So what Quirk do you think you're going to have? Have you already thought of one? I hope I can get a Super Strength one like Allmight."

Izumi:"I want to shoots beams from my hands, that will be so cool, that Kacchan will be jelous." she said proudly.

Izuku:"Once I grow up, I want to surpass All Might!!! I'm going to surpass him with whatever power I get." he said as his sister was on his side.

.

.

.

.

But, we already know what happened next, from that day and for the rest of his 7 years, Izuku was Quirkless and due to his condition he got put aside by his father Toshinori, who instead focus more is attention, but no matter how hard it was Izuku would always tried to be strong no matter what, but he inherited his father foolishness and as the years go by...he understood that he couldn't surpass Allmight, in Toshinori eyes back then if one of his children had a Quirk then it was good, if the other didn't have one than he's not ready to start the Hero career.

.

.

.

.

Izuku now 8 years old was now walking back to the house panting and covered in bruises due to his classmates.

Izuku:"Allmight....I can surpass him......I know I can surpass him.....I don't care about the Quirk thing....I'm strong.....I know I'm strong than why......" the little boy stopped as he looked at the window of his house to see Izumi being praised for her school scores always getting good grades and compliments from the teachers too.

Izuku:"I do the same thing Izumi-Chan does, but.....why.....to the adults don't care? I'm part of the family too, right?" he asked.

.

.

.

.

.

Why don't they Look at me!!! Why don't they look at me the same way?!?!?!? Dad, mom  Why don't you look at me the same way you look at Izumi-Chan?!?!?.

.

.

.

.

.

The most painful part about this is that nobody cares about your feelings, children. The world outside your house, is even worse than you expect.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku mental state got even worse, and due to the constant bullying at school by his classmates and being neglected by the others and his parents, he reached a point where he would've started immaginate things in his head, developed attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, meaning he's super anxious and mutters to himself a lot, agoraphobia, later schizophrenia.

He just wanted to be noticed, to be noticed like his sister, that's all.

But even his own sister wasn't making it better as she was part of the bullying and abuse aswell as Katsuki, Bakugou, Shoto and Shion which was making his mental condition worse.

As the years go by Izuku started developing a vengefoul behavior aswell as feeling enjoyment when he saw someone being beaten to an inch of his/her life, it was satisfying in a way, that was one of the things that was entertaining him since his childhood at the age of 11, it was weird yet, it feel like it was the happiest thing he has gotten, seeing other suffer, well bad people suffer to be more specific.

The insults they were trowing at him, were nothing.

The hits they were trowing at him, were nothing.

All he had ever thought in those moments was how to cause so much pain to the others and feeling enjoyment afterwards.

They have killed Izuku Yagi, long time ago.....Y/n did her part and was going to bring the old kind Izuku back in his path and she was doing well, but.....those were just fake emotions that Izuku was giving.....his true and vengeaful side will always come back no matter what.....and that was the proof back there at the War between Heroes and Villains, it's hard to change someone feelings if they are not even real.

The responsability of all this is on Toshinori, Inko, Izumi, Katsuki, Shoto and Shion, and now look at the result.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....