.

.

.

.

The next day....Keigo's father had been caught by a bunch of Heroes.

Tomie:"H-He.....G-Got caught."

Keigo:"Huh?"

Tomie:"What do I do, Keigo? He got caught! Attempting to steal a car and fleeing!!! By Endevour no less."

.

.

.

.

.

At that moment. What was one 'Fiction' turned into'Reality'. Heroes really did exist!

.

.

.

.

.

Tomie:"W-We need to run."

.

.

.

She became panicked. Frightened of the punishement for hiding my father. That day my mother, took my hand and led me from our house. My mother however, didn't have the skills to keep herself afloat. I tried to do the right thing.

.

.

.

.

Keigo and his mother were now living in the streets as Keigo then sighed, since it was atleast 1 week they were there.

Keigo:"Let's go to the Police, mom."

Tomie:"I don't care how you do it. Just get some money. You're his son aren't you? Why did I even have you? What your wings even good for?"

Keigo then looked down at his Endevour plushie and just hugged it tighly.

.

.

.

.

The Next however, everything changed....

Agent:"Your family won't want for anything, going forward, we'll see that, little guy." he said pointing at Keigo.

Tomie:"Family? Is there anyone eles you see besides us here?"

Agent 2:"Right, then In exchange for our full support. You will need to cut ties to your life as 'Takami' and live new lives."

.

.

.

.

.

Now in the present, Hawks, still covered in some part with bandages from the war against the Villains, was now in Best Jeanist car and snapped out his thoughts when his other Hero comrade start calling him out.

Best Jeanist:"Hawks!!! Thank Goodnesss. I wasn't sure wheter you had passed ut or kicked the bucket there. We have almost arrived."

Hawks:"I'm sorry, slept like a lot on you."