.

.

.

.

Guard 3:"The surveillance tower has been destroyed!!! It's Shigaraki Tomura and the High End Nomus!!!!"

Shigaraki:(With 'search' I've figured out the location of my orginial body, however......I'm within the depths...about soo meters underwater give or take...The water pressure would make clearing a path to my main body through the buidlign near impossible. Further more, this incomplete body isn't holding up. I would like to aquire some other Villains as well. And attack from the outside would've still been quite difficult. Even in the case this body had been perfected, you would still be one step ahead of me with these provisions, Even if Giganto Machia were here with me! This is truly is Tarturas!)

Guard 4:"The surveil lance system is down! It seems like we've been hit by some sort of emp attack!"

Guard 5:" 3 seconds until we're back online...wait....What the.....with the system down we can't monitor the inside."

Shigaraki:(You're right about me notgetting out All Might. Inside and out.....working in harmony together at a shared level of consciousness....This is the only way....)

.

.

.

.

Then all of the sudden the system of Tarturas then start losing energy, freeing the low level Superhumans, capable of destroy wals and causing major damage to buildings without acually destroy them completely, able to lift 1 - 25 tons, moving at superhuman speeds and tanking wall buster attacks and Mid Superhuman capable of destroying buildings, lifting 25 - 75 tons, moving at trnsonic speeds and tanking building busters.

Guard 6:"The system won't come back on!! The ones in solitary confinement are breaking out!! inside!!"

Guard 7:"Control unit's on site!!! Execute lockdown in the isolation block!! Follow procedure!! If Even one of them steps a foot out their  cell-"

Then all of the sudden, The Villain known as Muscular stepped out his cell and use his Quirk to over power the Guards.

Muscular:"You aren't gonna kill me with those puny ass toys!!!! So how about show me the exit, already?!?"

Then a lady stepped out her cell and raised an eyebrow.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

???:"The system isn't responding my Quirk. I guess Tarturas Really is falling." she said before running towards a bigger door, which contained an Low Herald Level capable of life-Wiping and soloing modern day earth and the power 6 with ease, moving at massively hypersonic to relavistic speeds, tanking anything below planetoid, Kai Chisaki.....Overhaul, now known as nothing more than the Abomination.

The woman then opened Chisaki's door as he stepped out.

??:"Time to go and blow up some stuff big guy."

Chisaki:"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chisaki:"..........Father.......I'm coming........"he siad as he proceed to tear his way past everything in the Tarturas Prison and causing massive destruction.

???:"Atleast, wait for me you big green idiot." she said before making her escape.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Shigaraki Tomura was now face to face with his master All For One.

All For One:"As this marks the beginning of a transition intoa new Era....and the birth of a more perfect demon Lord.....This is the story of how I will become the greatest demon Lord."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें