"Did you even take your temperate once whilst you were at work" Carina asked "Yes" Maya replied "What was it" the brunette asked "102" Maya replied "102" Carina exclaimed "Yes I didn't think anything of it I just went on with work and next thing I know I woke up in an aid car" the blonde said "You don't get to do this anymore okay you don't get to not take care of yourself when you are sick because you have me to think about and we have a daughter and a full life ahead of us and I don't want you killing yourself because you refuse to take care of yourself" Carina said "okay I promise I will I'm sorry" Maya said "I love you" the blonde added with a soft smile "I love you too" Carina replied leaning in and capturing the blondes lips in a small soft kiss.

"You have to stay overnight for observation and have one more CT scan in the morning before Andy comes and picks you up and takes you home" Carina said "Can you go home with Lily she needs to be with at least one of us" Maya asked "Yes i am going to take her home now and I'll be back in the morning before your scan okay" the brunette said "Okay I really am sorry Carina and I promise to do better to be a better fiancée and a better mother" Maya said letting a single tear drop down her face "You are an amazing fiancée and an even better mom so please don't think anything other then that all I am asking is for you to take better care of yourself" Carina said "I will go home and get some rest I love you and will see you in the morning" the blonde said "I love you too" the Italian replied pulling the blonde in for a hug then leaving a soft peck on her fiancée's lips.

***

"Lily darling what do you want for dinner" Carina asked from the kitchen "What do you want mama" the young blonde asked "I don't know bambina something easy I am exhausted" Carina replied "How about we just order a pizza or something so you don't have to cook" Lily offered "Are you sure you don't mind" Carina asked worried "No it's okay, mommy gave me some money to buy us dinner so you didn't have to cook" the blonde said holding up a hand full of cash "That's a lot more then dinner" the brunette said laughing "She also gave me this note for you to read" Lily said handing the brunette the money and the small note.

"Thankyou bella go and play with your toys and I'll order us some dinner" Carina said giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead and watching her skip off towards the lounge room where her toys were scatted across the living room floor. Carina sat down at the kitchen bench placing the money down on the table and opening the note starting to read what her soon to be wife had written.

Hello My Love,

I know I was an idiot today and didn't take care of myself and I can't tell you how bad I feel or how sorry I am for what I did to not only myself but the stress I must have put you through. If you are reading this note it means our daughter did as she was told and gave you the note I am also hoping she gave you the money to order dinner because I know I exhausted you today and you wouldn't want to cook.

If you are wondering why there is a lot more money in your hands right now well I know you have been under a lot of stress at work and my adding to that doesn't help so tomorrow take the morning off go and get a massage, your hair done, get a manicure and a pedicure buy yourself something you want go and treat yourself at my expense tomorrow morning please and before you call me and say you can't you have to much to do tomorrow I have already spoken with Dr Hunt and he is going to come and fill in for you tomorrow morning until you arrive.

Andy will be here in the morning for me before my scan so I won't be alone and I will get her to text you updates so you are not going crazy wanting to know what is going on with me. Once again I am so sorry  and I love you so so much, cuddle our baby tonight if you are missing me because I know I will struggle to sleep without you next to me.

I'll see you tomorrow when you get home from work I love you and sweet dreams my soon to be wife.

From the love of your life

Maya xx

Before Carina knew what was happening she had tears running down her cheeks thinking about how lucky she is to have found Maya who is not only the love of her life but her soulmate, Carina believes that if anything were to happen between the two of them that she would never be able to move on from the intoxicating blue eyes and goofy smile she fell in love with many months ago.

"Hi baby" Maya said when the blonde answered the phone "Bambina" Carina let out through a sob "You got my note" the blonde asked with a small chuckle "I did thank you so much I love you" Carina said her body buzzing with love only for the blonde and the blondes mini Lily "I will never have the words to thank god how grateful I am for you" the Italian said "Neither will I" Maya replied "Eat your pizza and have a long shower then cuddle with Lily and I'll be home tomorrow" the blonde said "I'll see you tomorrow I love you" Carina said

"I love you more"

A/N- don't expect updates everyday my loves I just had some drafts but this is actually the last one so could be some time before the next one xx