Shoto:"W-What type of power!!!"

Izumi noted that, when Izuku was fighting he kept realising some radiations and enrgy from hsi body and that the fight was getting longer and longer Izuku was getting better and better. And there's no limit to his power, no one knows what exactly Izuku can be capable of or what he is.

Izuku's Power Grid:

Intelligence: 90/100

Strength: 100/100

Speed: 100/100

Durability: 100/100

Power: 100/100

Combat: 95/100

Tier: 8

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku then start walking towards Shigaraki calmly as he look up showing pitch black eyes.

Izuku:"How many pretenders will I have to kill, today?"

Shigaraki then charge at Izuku and jump straight at him with his fist up, until Izuku speed blitz behind Shigaraki and punch him in the gut sending him flying and crashing into a b uilding.

Shigaraki then jump out the building as Izuku raise both his fist up and unleash a lot of radiations and enerrgy from his body causing a massive explosion to happen in the destroyed city.

Shigaraki was now seen sent flying the air as Izuku flew right back at him.

Izuku:"You've chosen the wrong opponent in the battlefield! And for that, I must put you down with the power that was granted to me."

Shigaraki then went to punch Izuku who manage to catch his fist, with ease as Shigaraki's eyes widen.

Izuku:"You can either be The Savior or the Destroyer!! But, I am the Angel of Death Fallen from the gates of Heaven. I'm the destructive entity bonded to a mortal who became a God, I'm the embodiment of my host negative aspects. You want to do something? You want to have an impact? Allow me. I've done it before. And something good always came out of it in the long run." he said as a bunch of tendrils came out his body.

Shigaraki eyes widen as Izuku then grab him by the troath and flew right at the ground slamming him on the ground causing everything to tremble as Izuku kept slamming Shigaraki on the ground causing a huge crater to form

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Shigaraki eyes widen as Izuku then grab him by the troath and flew right at the ground slamming him on the ground causing everything to tremble as Izuku kept slamming Shigaraki on the ground causing a huge crater to form.

Shigaraki then start coughing as Izuku put his foot on his chest.

Izuku had wide creepy smile on his face as his tendrils start entering internal organs and start playing with them as Izuku then used his tendrils wrapped them on his arms adn legs to stop Shigaraki's movements and broke all of his bones.

As Shigaraki was in pain, Izuku was grinning evilly before grabbing Shigaraki with both of his hands and rip him in half.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at Sauro City, Giganto Machia was causing chaos and destruction with no signs of stopping as Y/n was trying to stop him with all the strenght and power she had.

Giganto Machia:(Master's scent....is fading?) he thought to himself because something here wasn't right.

Meanwhile the Heroes were trying to make the civilians evacuate.

Pro-Hero:"Leave the instruction of the Jaku City residents to the rescue teams and police!! The Heroes will now be engaging with the Villain!! Our priority is now rescuing civilians aswell as hatling the enemy's advance!!"

Pro-Hero 2:"Those who are occupied with Shigaraki will not be aware of this situation!!! We cannot reach out to them due to the jammed signal!! Please inform them on the foot!!"

Nejire, Tenya, Ochako, Tsuyu, Manga Fukidashi and Koda were now in action

Nejire:(The situation isn't improving at all....ever since the Shie Hassakai, stuff..it's just got worse....) she then stopped once she noticed that all of the sudden the sky had went pitch black.

Nejire:"Erm...Guys?"

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back with Izuku, he was now smirking as he was covered in Shigaraki's blood after ripping him half.

Izuku then closed his eyes as when he opened them, he found himself in his mind scape.

Izuku then start looking around to see Shigaraki laying on the ground.

Izuku then raised an eyebrow.

Izuku:"Shigaraki? But, he is-"

Shigaraki was then all of the sudden dragged into the darkness, much to Izuku surprise.

Izuku:"What the hell?"

Izuku all of the sudden felt his arms and leg chained as he couldn't no longer move.

Void:"When you are in my world, you are weaker than your original."

Izuku:"What is the meaning of this?!?"

Void:"Hehehehehehehehe.......Freedom."

Izuku eyes then widen as he saw the Void shape shifting at turning into him...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....