Izuku then flew right at Shigaraki and blast him causing a large green explosion in the air.

Shigaraki, however emerged from it as Izuku then grab Shigaraki's arm and flip him over his shoulder as Shigaraki was sent crashing on the ground, causing a large crater to appear as a lot of dust and smoke was in the air.

Izuku just looked at the smoke as the Heroes were still fighting the High Ends.

Izuku:(His trampling all over...his and All For One's memories...Shigaraki is becoming unstable.)

Izuku then flew right into the smoke as he grabbed Shigaraki by his hair and trew him far away.

Izuku:(He only existing to hurt everyone so much....and made everyone suffer...) Izuku then start supercharging his energy as he flew right at Shigaraki and start punching him down and then unleash a green explosion from his body causing everything to be blown away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back with Y/n's team, she was now facing against GigantoMachia and going all out with Mount Lady to aid.

Mount Lady:"Hang in there, kid!!! I'm holding him back!!!" she then punched GigantoMachia on his face as Y/n blasted GigantoMachia left eye.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Y/n's other team, which was in a safe zone, Jirou manage to pick up a signal.

Jirou:"Woah!!"she yelled as Kaminari went to check up on her.

Kaminari:"What's up, Jirou Jack?!"

Jirou:"Bad, news!!!! Something huge is coming our way!!"

Mineta then got scared.

Kirishima:"Then let's go!!! We gotta hold the line!!! We can't stand by back here!!" he yelled as he start running in the battle field.

Momo:"Ejiro-Kun!!!! Wait!!!" she yelled trying to reach out for him.

.

.

.

.

GigantoMachia was yelling in pain due to the fact that Y/n blasted his left eye, as the Villains who were hiding on GigantoMachia's back.

Compress*whisper*:"What on earth is happening?"

Spinner*whisper*:"The big got hurt!!!"

Dabi*whisper*:"Urgh....The boss must be awake. Nothing else would get this big lump to budge."

Toga*whisper*:"This sooner than expected." she said 

Skeptic*whisper*:"Let me off you fools!! Why take me and not the others?!? I must protect Re-Destro!!"

Talia*whisper*:"Shhhhh.....be quiet, they haven't noticed we're back here." she said in an aggressive tone.

GigantoMachia:"I HAVE BEEN WAITING MASTER!!! I'M GOING TO SEE YOU NOW!!!"he yelled as he kept charging foward and pushed back Mount Lady.

Pro-Hero:"Is that it?!? Isn't it?!? The thing they called a 'Walking Disaster'!! Isn't he supposed to be immobile?!?"he asked.

Pro-Hero 2:"The Jaku team must have made a mistake!!!"