Knowing each other

Start from the beginning

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, I think we should plan our next step now. We should think about how we should make his entry.

Ting Hao - Really, Bai Cao? I don't want to think anything.

Bai Cao - Please, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - He must be sleeping now.

Bai Cao - So what? He has to wake up. He has to perform a very important task. I don't want anything wrong to happen.

Ting Hao - Okay, Bai Cao, relax. We will start making the plan. I will call him.

Bai Cao - You should.

Then, Ting Hao took his phone out of his pocket. He dialled a number, the person whom Ting Hao called, answers the call at once.

Ting Hao - Hello!

Person - Hello! Is there any problem?

Ting Hao - No, there is no problem. We just thought to plan your entry.

Person - Oh!

Ting Hao - So, shall we start?

Person - Yeah, sure.

Then they started making the plan.

One hour was passed, and they were still talking about the plan, but after half an hour, they finished planning, and Ting Hao disconnects the call.

Bai Cao - What do you think, will it work?

Ting Hao - Of course, it will work.

Bai Cao - Yeah, after all, it is your plan.

Ting Hao - No, Bai Cao. This plan will work because both of us are together in this.

Bai Cao smiled.

Bai Cao - I think we should sleep now.

Ting Hao - We have to do many things tomorrow.

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Then they started walking towards their rooms. And they reached, both of them were standing in front of their rooms.

Ting Hao - Good night, Bai Cao!

Bai Cao - Good night, Senior Ting Hao!

Then they turned their faces towards their room's door and opened it, but they did not take a step ahead. Then they both turned back. And both of them saw each other's faces and were feeling awkward 

Bai Cao(in her mind) - What am I doing? Why don't I want to go to my room? What should I say to him now?

Ting Hao(in his mind) - What am I thinking? What will Bai Cao think of me? I can't just go inside without saying a word. Yeah, I know what I should say.

Ting Hao - Sweet dreams, Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - Same to you, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao & Bai Cao(in their mind) - Now, I should go inside.

Then they turned back and went straight inside their rooms and locked the door.

After locking the door, Bai Cao was standing near the door.

Bai Cao - What is happening with me? Why is this happening to me? I have never felt like this before.

Then Bai Cao went near her bed and lies on her stomach on her bed.

On the other side, Ting Hao was already lying on his stomach on his bed.

Ting Hao - Oh God! What will Bai Cao think of me? Why am I so stupid?