Chang An's Gift to Ting Yi

Start from the beginning

Bai Cao - Come.

Then Ting Hao streches his hand near the sink. And Bai Cao was about to put water on Ting Hao's hand, but before she could, Ting Hao removed his hand.

Bai Cao - What are you doing, Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - Are you sure that the water is not too hot?

Bai Cao - Yes, Senior Ting Hao, I am very sure.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Then Ting Hao again stretches his hand. And Bai Cao puts the hot water on Ting Hao's hand.

Then Bai Cao starts rubbing Ting Hao's hand. She holds Ting Hao's hand and starts rubbing it. Ting Hao was looking at Bai Cao without even blinking his eyes.

Bai Cao - The glues have come out from your right hand.

Ting Hao - Thank you!

Bai Cao - Did you forgot what I asked you? I said in friendship there is no sorry and no thank you. and don't thank me now your left hand is still left.

Then Bai Cao again started rubbing Ting Hao's hand.

Then suddenly, Bai Cao's hair came on Bai Cao's face, and it was disturbing her. Ting Hao noticed it, so he removes the hair from Bai Cao's face. As Ting Hao touched Bai Cao's face, Bai Cao raises her head. Both of them looked at each other's eyes and kept doing it continuously for a minute. They were lost in each other's eyes. They were holding each other's hands. Then suddenly Lin Li came there.

Lin Li - Can I get a glass of water.

Ting Hao and Bai Cao got disturbed. Lin Li saw them holding hands and she turned around.

Lin Li - I am really sorry! I will come after some time.

Both of them leaves each other's hand.

Bai Cao - No, Lin Li, why will you go. Come, I'll give you water.

Lin Li - No, I will take it on my own. You help Ting Hao, Bai Cao. Is there water in the fridge?

Ting Hao - Yeah, there is.

Lin Li - Okay.

Then Lin Li went near the fridge and took out the water.

Lin Li(in her mind) - What bad timing, Lin Li! Why do I do this all the time? They must be feeling awkward.

Ting Hao - Lin Li, can you please give me a glass of water?

Lin Li - Yeah. Bai Cao, do you need water too?

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Lin Li(in her mind) - Yeah, they are feeling awkward. I am really dumb.

Then Lin Li gave water to both of them.

Lin Li - Okay, I am going to Xiao Ying's room. Please come there fast we need to discuss the plan too.

Ting Hao & Bai Cao - Yeah.

Then Lin Li left from there.

Bai Cao - Come, Senior Ting Hao. Let me remove the glue from your hand.

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Then Bai Cao again started to rub Ting Hao's hand. Both of them were really awkward. Both of them were not looking at each other.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - What did I saw in Bai Cao's eyes? Was that the same thing that I always wanted to see in her eyes? No, Ting Hao, don't build up hopes.