Luke had gotten up to get more orange juice from the fridge and saw Sean through all of this and started laughing. "Just being cautious this time, huh Doc?"

"There were just a lot of feet under the table. I wanted to make sure I didn't disturb anyone else."

"Sean, are you playing Footsie with Sang?" Owen asked. Luke had sat back down with everyone else, winking at me.

"Yes, you have a problem with that Owen?"

I felt another foot touch my other foot but don't know who it is. I looked around the table but couldn't see anyone looking funny. I leaned down to see who it was and was shocked at all the feet that were right in front of my foot rubbing someone's toes. I couldn't contain my laughter at the sight of each of the guys rubbing another guys foot.

Luke and Sean both looked under the table with me and started howling with laughter. All feet stopped and everyone looked. Then a lot of yelling filled the air. "Get your fucking feet off of me!" And other phrases such as that.

"Everyone go get ready. We have a tee time in thirty minutes." Owen announced.

"Trouble, get a quick bath without washing your hair. I will set your clothes out on your bed."

I went and did as I was told. Gabriel had set out a long sleeve dark purple dri-fit shirt with a zipper from the neck to the right shoulder. Also there was a pink skirt with purple lines creating square patterns. Or I thought it was a skirt until I went to put it on. It was a skort. It only comes to mid thigh. It was cute and I would be comfortable with all activities today. I put the clothes on and they fit me like a second skin.

Meanie came back in and pulled my hair into a French braid. He said it would be windy and my hair would get in my way.

-----------

At the golf course we split up into our pairs. The first four were Sean and Silas, Nathan and Gabriel. They each hit the golf ball pretty far. We watched as they made their way to their balls. The shorter ball was picked up and placed next to their teammates ball. Then they each hit from there again. Sean and Silas were on the green. Gabriel appeared to be yelling at Nathan but we couldn't hear what they were saying.

The second group was up. Owen said Luke and Kota, North and I should play. I was worried I would play too slowly and hold everyone else up. Owen told me not to worry about speed. He just wanted the guys in front of me, behind me and with me. Something about safety. How much trouble can I get into on a golf course?

Owen came up behind me, set my feet, placed my hands and showed me how to swing. The. He stepped back and I swung. I missed completely the first swing. On the second swing I hit a huge clump of grass out of the ground, but the ball was still sitting there. I was getting embarrassed.

Owen came back to me, readjusted my grip, helped me practice a swing and whispered, "you are magnificent and can do anything Sang. Stop thinking and just do." This time I hit the ball and it went straight but only about 70 feet. North being my partner hit it really far but we would be out in the trees since he "sliced" it. Whatever that means?

"So which is the best shot? The one closer in the trees of the one in the open but further back?"

"That is a good question. And one that you two will need to decide on. Are you in the rough or on the fairway? Which will it be North?" Owen asked.

"Sang Baby, you decide. I will do what you want. I don't have great aim, but I hit it far." He said with a smile, the one that makes him look so handsome and loses all the rough edges. Wow, I want to kiss him right now. A girl could get lost in a handsome strong man like North is.