"She's my wife" the principal said "Oh okay what's her name" Carina asked "Diane Lee" she said "And your name is" Ben asked "Anne Lee" She said "Okay Anne we are taking your wife to grey sloan memorial hospital you can't ride with us but you can meet us there" Ben said as they loaded Diane into the PRT. "Who um who saved my wife" Anne asked "Lily Bishop" Carina said before shutting the doors.

"Lily" Anne said running towards the young girl in her mothers arms "Is she okay" Anne asked "Yeah just a little exhausted and dehydrated that kind of thing isn't meant for little kids to do" Maya said "Thank you Lily" Anne said "Thankyou for saving my wife" The principal said "You can ride with us to Grey Sloan if you want in the aid car I am going to have her looked at just to make sure she's okay" Maya asked "That would be great actually thank you" Anne said.

***

"Hi" Maya said walking up to her girlfriend who was filling out paper work "Hi bambina" Carina said placing a quick kiss on her lips "Lily" Carina asked "Dr Karev is checking her over" Maya said "Diane" Maya asked "In surgery with Dr Yang" the brunette said "Perfect I'll just give her wife an update do you want to go and sit with Lily please" The blonde asked.

Maya went and gave Anne an update on her wife and told her that Dr Yang would be out to give her an update as soon as she could then she left to go and be with her girlfriend and daughter. "She is good Alex" Carina asked "Yeah all good just keep this IV going and make sure she has a good nights sleep she will probably be sore in the morning" Karev said before leaving the family alone.

"Mama" Lily whined "Mommy and I are here bambina" Carina said moving straight to Lily's side "You did so good baby" Maya said "Mhm I'm tired" the young girl complained "Let's get you home" Carina offered "Okay" Lily replied tiredly. "Carry her bambina" the brunette said Maya nodding her head and picking up her daughter who instantly wrapped her arms around her mother snuggling her head into the older women's neck.

"She's asleep" Maya said as she walked out of her daughters room "I can't believe she saved her life" Carina said in disbelief "Mhm neither can I you never think that what you actually tell your children they remember but today she did she remembered" Maya said sitting down next to her girlfriend on the couch. "Yang messaged me to let me know that the teacher made it though surgery and should make a full recovery" Carina stated "That's good really good" Maya said.

"I need to talk to you" the brunette said "Mhm" Maya said sleepily "Bailey offered me a job for when my study is complete" the Italian said "really" the blonde asked "remember when I came to my interview and I told you she offered me interim chief well she offered it to me again for 6 months because she got offered this study she wants to do" the brunette said.

"Oh are you going to take it" Maya asked "Well I figured we would decide together go through the pros and cons" Carina said "Okay" Maya replied nodding her head "She is doing a study with Dr Grey and Dr Webber on Cancer cells right so it will probably go for around 6 months where she can't do both the study surgery and be the chief" Carina said the blonde nodding her head. "After 6 months she will come back as chief and continue the study and everything, I want to take it because it looks really good on a resume and the money is really good" Carina said "But also if I take it I will be at the hospital out likely 6 days a week for hours upon hours and it's a lot of paper work so less time in the OR and I won't get to be out on the PRT" Carina said.

"If you want to take it I think you should" Maya said "It's an amazing opportunity" the blonde added "Mhm i don't know what to do" Carina said sighing "When does she want an answer by" Maya asked "10th of June" Carina answered. "Okay well you have some time to think about it then" the blonde said "I guess so" Carina replied. "Tomorrow we have to pack to go away" Maya said "Mhm yeah I'm ready for bed now" Carina said "Me too" Maya replied standing up and holding her hand out for the brunette to grab.