"Of course it's funny, you just crashed and that part of the course was straight." My car crossed the finish line and the screen said WINNER! I won. "All tied up. The next game determines the winner."

I noticed Victor had a slight blush and he was rubbing at the back of his neck. Ha ha. I got you now!

Victor began the next game, but kept reaching up and touching his neck. As we began the race I was leaning toward Victor while my car was turning. I scoot slightly toward him to get closer for a better distraction. Again, on the next turn I did the same thing.

When we were on the final lap, I reached behind Victor and put my hand on his lower back under his shirt that was untucked. He dropped the remote and I giggled. He quickly grabbed his remote again and his car was right on my tail.

I hopped up sitting on my knees now and he glanced at me sideways at my movement, but went right back to playing. I saw his hand reach out toward me slowly and knew he was going to try and distract me right at the finish line. I popped up from my knees and landed in his lap sideways. He looked down at me as I crossed the finish line.

I cheered with my hands in the air, hugged around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips. I was smiling behind my kiss, since I won. I heard his remote land on the ground as his arms encompassed my waist and he deepened the kiss.

I melted into Victor as tingles ran through my body. I loosed my tight hug on his neck and made small circles on the back of his neck. He made a growl noise low in his chest and his tongue ran across my lower lip. I opened my mouth and his tongue slid in.

He was a gentle kisser. Light kisses, light caresses with his tongue, even his hands touched my back and ribs gently. My whole body was heating up. I know I moaned, which I couldn't stop even if I wanted too, which I didn't. I was enjoying myself too much. Victor might be gentle but the love was still present.

I heard a doorknob being turned and pulled away from the kiss. But I didn't get out of Victor's lap, as he was holding me firmly in place. We both looked back to the door as Gabriel, Luke and North came in.

"Oy! What are you doing on the f**king floor Trouble?" His hands were on his hips. I smiled at seeing him.

"Sang Baby, did you eat?" North was asking me.

"Hey cupcake, who won?" Luke asked at the same time.

"I'm on the floor because I could move around easier when playing Xbox, we had lunch at 1:30 but haven't eaten dinner yet, and Victor won the first race and I won the last two."

North was across the room in three seconds. He picked me up off of Victor's lap and hugged me tight to his chest. "I missed you Baby."

"I missed you too North Star."

"What am I, chopped liver? Give me some love too." Gabe demanded behind North. I was set down and Meanie pulled me in tight to his chest. "Nice choice on the outfit today Trouble. You are f**king gorgeous!" I giggled at his comment. Then he whispered in my ear, "you must have driven Victor crazy wearing his favorite color." Then he licked the crest of my ear. I blushed a deep red. Did he know we were just kissing? And he just licked my ear with the others right here.

"Let me get a hug too before she catches fire. She is so red right now, I think she might combust!" Luke teased me and gave me a hug. Then he blew a raspberry on my neck and I squealed.

"What are we having for dinner?" North asked.

"I want Chinese food!" Luke piped up.

"Ooo yea! Kung Po Chicken." Meanie exclaimed.