'If she is with Luke, why are you over here and not him?'

'Luke!' I barked. His head popped up and he rushed over.

'Get her out of here Silas. I will deal with Ben.' Luke said.

I grabbed Aggele and drug her out of the diner as quickly as I could. As soon as I was in the car with her, I drove as fast as I could. I wasn't really sure where I was going I just knew I had to get her away from there. I decided to take her to the marina in Charleston. I know I can take her out onto a boat without anyone noticing. We will just sit on the boat, not take it out on the water.

At the marina, I found a small sail boat and lifted her onto it. There were built in benches we could relax on. 'Thank you Silas. I don't know how to get guys like that to leave me alone.' She said as we sat down.

'You are just so irresistible to all things male.' I told her while laughing. She responded by giggling her angelic sound.

That sound gets me every time. I couldn't contain my desire for her anymore. Cupping her cheek I kissed her lips. She responded immediately and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling her chest against mine. I lifted her up to place her on my lap facing me. Because she was in her fitted pencil skirt, I had to shimmy the skirt up to her upper thighs. I rest my hands on her ass. It is perfect and fits in my hands just right. She moaned with desire. I pulled her body close to mine.

I can feel my erection pressing up against her core. I pull her hips forward and push her back again to rub her against my length. That feels really good so I do it again. Her tiny fingers reach down and unbuckle my belt. She pulls back from the kiss just a bit to look me directly in the eyes. She is breathtakingly beautiful. She has a perfect pink blush on her face as she slowly unbuttons my pants and drags the zipper down. I reach up and undo the buttons on her blouse. Exposing her perfect breasts in the most beautiful navy blue lace bra. My mouth is watering at the site of her. I reached out to trace my finger over her nipple.

That's when I heard the text from Mr. B.

Damn! I need a release now that I am alone in this hot shower. Aggele is busy doing homework and that was only a dream. One day, I will make it a reality. Just she and I alone on a sailboat. Mmmmm, yes.....Aggele!

When I finally get out of the shower and am dressed I went back to my room. Aggele was busy writing. I just watched her. She looked up at me. "Are you almost done Aggele?"

"Almost. I just have to write the conclusion."

"When you are done, you can go get ready. I will wait for you in the living room." I crossed the room and kissed her cheek and hugged her from behind. I can never get enough Aggele touches. "Take your time, we still have a little over an hour until we need to leave." I grabbed the breakfast plate and took it back to the kitchen. Then I went to the living room and sent out a text to all the guys.

Me: Aggele slept well, no nightmares, finishing homework right now, and she ate a healthy breakfast.

North: thanks for watching over Baby

Doc: good to hear

Mr. B: thank you for the report

Nate: tell Peanut we will see her at school

Gabe: make sure you get Trouble to school early enough that I can fix her hair if she needs it.

Kota: you have time, don't rush.

Luke: I was worried after last night's run in. It is a full time job beating the guys off of Cupcake.

Victor: that's because Princess is perfect.