"No, we just got in and dunked our heads. When I came up I had bubbles on my head and Trouble here thought I looked funny. She wanted me to look even sillier so she stacked more bubbles on my head." Gabe smirked at Sang and she started giggling her angelic sound. I love that sound!

"I knew there was a reason to have such a big tub when I redid this bathroom. This is perfect." I leaned my back against the wall of the tub and my head against the edge. I closed my eyes to let the bath oil scents help relax me.

"It really is perfect. Thank you for letting us do this Victor." Princess said as she reached through the water and put her hand on my thigh. I took in a deep breath at her touch and was hit by the fragrances of the Bath oils. I expected Gabe to use some lavender for relaxing or some eucalyptus for stress relief but this was different.

"What bath oils did you use Gabe? I think I smell Vanilla and" I sniffed the air to pinpoint what it was I was smelling, "what is that other scent? Jasmine?"

"I like it. I am relaxed but not sleepy. More like a little tingly." Princess was saying.

"Yea, Jasmine Vanilla." Gabe replied and looked at me. He was telling me through his eyes that these scents are sensual bath oils. As soon as he said Jasmine I knew he was using sensual oils.

Ha ha, Princess, you feel a little tingly. So are we Princess, so are we. "So does Gabe get to wash your hair first or do I?" Let's get this party really started.

"How about I shampoo her hair, and you can do the conditioner?" Gabe suggested.

"As long as I get to have fun too! So if Meanie washes my hair first, then I get to wash Victor's hair while Meanie does mine. Like in a train. Then we can turn around and I get to wash Meanie's hair while Victor conditions mine." I like this confident Sang. She is sexy. Or maybe it is just the sensual bath oils working on my sense of smell. Either way, I like it.

"Ok Trouble, you sit in front of me and then Victor will sit in front of you." Gabe instructed and grabbed the shampoo for us. I turned my back to Princess so she could wash my hair.

"Victor, you have to dunk your head first to get your hair wet for me." Princess giggled. I laid back to dunk my head and ended up with my head in her lap. Her hands were already running through my hair and it felt so good, but I need to come up for air.

I looked back at her, "put your knees up so I can lean back on you."

"The way we did last time?" She asked me.

"Yes, you too Gabe. I think that will be the most comfortable for Princess." I said and Gabe looked pleased to have his Trouble relaxed against him. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. Both she and I smiled at the same time. This really can work. Mr. Blackbourne is a genius.

I leaned back against Sang's legs and rubbed her ankles and feet underwater as she washed my hair and Gabe washed hers. Her fingers working through my hair feels sooooo good! When she runs her fingers through my hair like a comb, it feels even better! It is as if all the nerve endings in my head have come alive, and they are all sending signals to my dick to come out and play too.

It is like sensory overload here. Sensual scents, fingers combing through my hair, a beautiful Princess dressed in a tiny bikini, and soft moans coming from Princess (whether from my ankle and foot massaging or from Gabe massaging her head) have all my 4 senses firing. The only thing lacking here is taste.

"Time to rinse and switch" Gabe said. I groaned, I don't want this moment to be interrupted. Sang giggled and placed a kiss on my forehead and then turned around to wash Gabe's hair.

I propped Princess on my legs and grabbed the conditioner Gabe handed me. "Make sure you work it through the ends of her hair toward her scalp. Or her hair will be greasy Gabe explained.

I worked my fingers through her hair and it felt like silk ribbons running through my fingers. Princess was causing Gabriel to groan and then throw out random cuss words. "S**t.....f**k.....damn."

I cupped her cheeks in my hands and tipped her head back just a bit. Then I kissed the corner of her mouth like I did the last time we took a bath together. I allowed myself to linger the kiss for about 10 seconds.

A shiver ran down her back and I pulled back from the kiss. I know what I want but I don't think she is ready for that yet. I go back to combing my fingers through her hair. Sang raised her head up, leaned forward and kissed Gabe's shoulder. I should be raging in jealousy, but I'm not. It makes me happy to see her happy with my family, my brothers.

I ran my hands across her back and massaged her upper and lower back muscles. She must have gotten lost in the back massage because she stopped what she was doing to Gabe. He turned around to see what was going on.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." I said to Gabe.

"I understand. Besides it was probably a good thing she stopped playing with my hair." He shrugged his shoulders and smirked at me. I completely understand what he means.

"Let's get out of the tub now. We will do homework, eat dinner and play some Xbox racing games so you can be ready for our races on Sunday Princess." I told them both.

"Speaking of Sunday, that is your Birthday Gabriel. I don't want to take away from your day. What do you want to do on Sunday?" Princess asked him.

"I want to spend the day with the family doing fun activities. Go cart racing is a fun activity, so that won't take away from my birthday." Gabe was saying.

I interrupted with an idea that came to me. "Why don't we go to Laser-FX? They have go-kart racing, batting cages, arcades, rock climbing, laser tag, a bounce room, water wars and pizza. We can make a day of it."

"That sounds fun! What do you think Meanie?" Sang latched onto his arm with a pleading look in her eyes.

Gabe chuckled, "of course it sounds like fun. We will have a f**king awesome time."

"I will go make the arrangements." And I climbed out of the tub, wrapped a towel around my waist, reached under the towel to pull off my swimsuit, draped it over the edge of the tub, winked and smiled at Sang and left the bathroom.

Princess was staring at me wide eyed with a goofy smile on her face. Gabe just rolled his eyes at me and said, "go do your thing Mr. High and mighty." And he laughed a genuinely happy laugh.