Ting Yi - There must be a valid reason.

Yi Feng - I don't like him because we just met, right? It hasn't even been 24 hours yet then how can we trust him so soon. And moreover that, he is a doctor he doesn't have time for parties.

Gu Wei Yi - Don't say like this, Yi Feng. You should learn to like me after all I am your would-be brother-in...

Everyone's eyes were wide open.

Gu Wei Yi(in his mind) - Shoots! What the hell is wrong with me? How am I going to handle this?

Ting Hao(in his mind) - Oh no! Is this how the truth going to come out?

Ting Yi - What were you saying, Gu Wei Yi? You are his would-be brother-in...

Gu Wei Yi - Yeah. I was saying that I am his would-be brother in heart.

Chang An - What!

Gu Wei Yi - Yeah. I am sure he will accept me as his brother from heart. That means I am his would-be brother in heart. But for now, I think he is right, and it's my shift so, I won't be able to come with you guys.

Ting Yi - Come on, Gu Wei Yi. I know you can take a leave.

Gu Wei Yi - I really can't. I am sorry but if you guys want you can take Lin Li with you.

Then Gu Wei Yi turned his face towards Lin Li.

Gu Wei Yi - Lin Li, if you want you can go with them.

Lin Li - How can I go with them when you are not there. You know I don't go to any party without you.

Ting Yi(sadly) - So, you will also not come with us.

Lin Li - I am really sorry. But I don't go to any party without him.

Ting Yi - It's okay.

Gu Wei Yi - Lin Li, you have my house's key, right? 

Then Lin Li nodded.

Gu Wei Yi - If you want, you can go there and rest for a while.

Lin Li - Okay.

Then suddenly a lady came over there.

Lady - Doctor Gu, what are you doing here? Your shift is long over.

Everyone - Long over!

Gu Wei Yi - Doctor Mao, what are you doing here?

Doctor Mao - It's time for my shift. Wait a minute, were you waiting for me?

Lin Li - What!

Gu Wei Yi - huh...

Then Lin Li looked at Gu Wei Yi angrily and she raises her eyebrows. And Gu Wei Yi moves his head left and right.

Doctor Mao - Aww, so cute.

Then Doctor Mao holds Gu Wei Yi's hand.

Doctor Mao - I knew you also have feelings for me.

Lin Li was very jealous. So she removes Doctor Mao's hand from Gu Wei Yi's hand.

Lin Li - Hi, Doctor Mao.

Doctor Mao - Hi. Do I know you?

Lin Li - No.

Doctor Mao - So, who are you?

Lin Li - I am Doctor Lin Li, Gu Wei Yi's girlfriend. You don't need to introduce yourself. I know who you are. You are someone who has a crush on my boyfriend. And you are not the only one. There are many more girls like you who have a crush on him.

Doctor Mao - Doctor Gu, whatever she is saying is true? Is she your girlfriend?

Gu Wei Yi - Yeah, she is. We are in a relationship since childhood. I am sorry, Doctor Mao but I love her. I can't accept you. Forget me. You deserve someone better than me.

Doctor Mao - Who rejects someone with so much love? You are really lucky, Lin Li that you have him. I wish you both good luck. Bye.

Gu Wei Yi - Bye.

Then Doctor Mao went from there then suddenly the dean of the hospital came there.

Dean - Gu Wei Yi.

Gu Wei Yi - Good morning, Dean.

Dean - I am proud of you.

Gu Wei Yi - For what?

Dean - We need guts to fall in love with someone. And I am proud to say that you have that guts. I personally accept your leave application. Go and have fun with your girl.

Then the dean also left from there.

Ting Yi - So, now you don't have any excuses. Both of you are coming with us.

Yi Feng(in his mind) - Why god, why? Why don't you fulfil my wishes?

Then Baicao and Xiao Ying came there.

Baicao - Guys, we are here.

Chang An - Okay then, we should leave now.

Then they all started walking towards the parking area.

After they reached -

Chang An - Ting Hao, Baicao, both of you go to the palace directly. Yi Feng, take Xiao Ying with you to her home and I will take Xiao Yang, Lin Li, Gu Wei Yi, Guang Ya and Ting Yi with me.

Then Xiao Ying holds Baicao's right hand.

Xiao Ying - No, I want Baicao to come with me.

Then Ting Hao holds Baicao's left hand.

Ting Hao - No, Baicao will come with me.

Chang An - Guys, relax. Xiao Ying, let Baicao go with Ting Hao.

Xiao Ying - Okay.

Chang An - Ting Yi, come on let's go.

Then Chang An holds Ting Yi's left hand. But Ting Hao stops them and holds Ting's right hand.

Ting Hao - No, Ting Yi will also come with me.

Chang An - Ting Hao, you can't take Ting Yi with you if you want to take Baicao with you.

Ting Hao - Why can't I?

Chang An - Because of your stupid car. There are only two seats for two people. One driver and one other person.

Ting Hao - But, I want to take both of them.

Chang An - Ting Hao, now you have to choose, Baicao or Ting Yi.

TO BE CONTINUED