Ting Hao - Ahh...

Baicao and Ting Hao opened their eyes. Baicao's eyes were filled with pain.

Doctor - I am sorry.

Ting Hao - Take it slow, doctor.

Doctor - Actually, it was not coming out that's why I had to pull it.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Then again the doctor started cleaning the wound.

Doctor - Okay, it's done.

Baicao - Thank you so much.

Doctor - You're welcome.

Ting Hao - Come Baicao.

Baicao - Yeah.

Then Ting Hao holds Baicao's hand to help her to stand. Suddenly Baicao stumbles and Ting Hao accidentally misses her hand.

Baicao - Ahh...

Baicao closes her eyes but Ting Hao catches her from her waist. And when Baicao opens her eyes she sees that Ting Hao is holding her with his injured hand. He was in pain but was not leaving Baicao.

Baicao(tensed) - Senior Ting Hao, leave me.

And Baicao stood up. Her leg was paining a lot because she was standing without any support.

Baicao & Ting Hao(both together) - Are you okay? It must be paining a lot, right?

Doctor - Okay stop.

Ting Hao and Baicao stopped talking and were looking at each other.

Doctor - Hmm... Before I just had a doubt but now I am very sure.

Baicao & Ting Hao(again together) - About what?

Doctor - You both can really feel each other's pain. You both really love each other. Keep loving each other like this and stay together forever. Seeing this loving relationship of yours, I remembered one such relationship, that of my mother and father. They really loved each other. That's why they died together.

Then suddenly a nurse came.

Nurse(tensed) - Doctor Li, I know you are the guest lecturer here but there's an emergency. Will you please come with me.

Doctor Li - Of course, I will.

Nurse - Thank you so much. Come with me

Doctor Li - Excuse me Ting Hao and Baicao. Take care of each other. 

Then the doctor left.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - Why didn't Baicao denied to Doctor Li? Why didn't she told Doctor Li that we are not a couple? Did she... no, no, no, I should not build up hopes back in my heart I have handled myself with such difficulty. I don't want to put Baicao again in a dilemma. I should stop myself.

Baicao - Senior Ting Hao, where are you lost? Let's go.

Ting Hao - Yeah, sure.

Then they started walking towards Xiao Ying's room. And they reached the room. They saw that everyone was sleeping. Ting Yi was sleeping on Chang an's lap, Chang An was sitting on the sofa and was sleeping, Yi Feng was sleeping on Xiao Ying's bed, Guang Ya and Xiao Yang were sitting sleeping near the window. Ting Hao was going to wake everyone up.

Baicao - Senior Ting Hao, stop. They all are sleeping so peacefully. We should not disturb them.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Baicao - Did you eat something?

Ting Hao - Not really. I drank a juice. Are you hungry?

Baicao - Actually, I have not eaten anything.

Ting Hao - So you are hungry.

Baicao - Yeah, a little bit.

Ting Hao - So, let's go and eat.

Baicao - We should bring something for them too.

Ting Hao - Okay, Baicao we'll buy food for them too. Why do you think about everyone so much?

Baicao - But the hospital canteen was closed when we were coming up.

Ting Hao - It's okay, there is a restaurant nearby.

Baicao - That restaurant?

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Baicao - But that's too expensive.

Ting Hao - Baicao, relax.

Baicao - But that is too expensive.

Ting Hao - Baicao, stop thinking about the expenditure. We are going to that restaurant only. I am clear?

Baicao - But...

Ting Hao - I am clear?

Baicao - Okay. But we should leave a note here.

Ting Hao - No. I don't want them to know that I found you.

Baicao - What! Why?

TO BE CONTINUED