"Are you and Bishop still together looks like some tension" Arizona said as they sat in the beanery "Uh we aren't but we are working on it" Carina answered "You and that doctor still together" Carina asked "We are Callie is amazing we actually just moved in together" the blonde said.

"Coming" Maya called out as the brunette knocked on her door "Hi come in" Maya said when she opened the door to reveal the Doctor "Do you want wine I still have a few bottles you left here" Maya asked "That would be great" Carina answered. "I have so many questions" Carina said once they sat down on the couch "You can ask anything I want this to work" Maya said.

"Okay first off there is no trace of a child living in this house" Carina said gesturing to the very adult like setting "There is barely a trace of anyone living in this house Carina I um keep it very tidy and everything has a place" Maya said "This box here has all her toys she likes to play with when she is out here the rest are in her room" The blonde said opening up the small box in the corner of the room.

"How come I have never seen or heard of her before" Carina asked "Well she goes to school 5 days a week and then I have her 3 nights a week and her father has her 4 night a week, with work it was really hard for me to have her any more then that but if I get the weekend off I will have her for the weekend as well" Maya explained "No one at the station even knows I have a daughter only Andy and Captain Herrera knew" Maya said "You haven't told anyone else in your team" Carina asked "Are you ashamed of having a child" Carina asked "I'm not ashamed of anything, It just felt private and that no one needed to know, I don't have her Wednesday's so I go out on Wednesday for self care as you already know can you imagine how much I would get judged if people knew I had a daughter" Maya asked "I guess that is fair enough" Carina responded.

"Her name" Carina said "Her father picked her first name Andrea after Andy and then my last name" Maya said. "It just makes no sense" Carina said standing up and pacing the lounge room "How does no one in your team know you have a child Maya it isn't like hiding snacks from them it is a whole child" Carina said "When I found out I was pregnant I didn't want to keep her, but I went to an appointment to discuss my options and they did an ultrasound and I was already 18 weeks pregnant and I heard her heartbeat and they told me they know the sex and I said I wanted to know and then they told me it was a girl and I broke down" Maya explained tears dropping down her face as she remembered "Andy had to come and pick me up and she never left my side I had to tell the random guy I slept with that we were now having a child together and then I knew I was going to loose my career well at least that's what I thought" Maya said taking a deep breath.

"Andy talked to her father and he said he wouldn't let me loose my career so he put me on desk duty for 10 weeks and then I went on "Leave" when I really started showing and had 8 weeks off before she made her arrival" Maya said. "Andy was amazing she never told a soul she was with me when I gave birth to her and she stayed with me for a few weeks afterwards to make sure I was okay and she still helps me with her to this day that is why her middle name is Andrea" Maya explained.

"You lied to me" Carina said "You lied to me for months Maya" Carina added letting a few tears drop down her face "I know and I'm sorry" Maya said "You're sorry, SORRY doesn't cut it Maya" Carina said raising her voice then a door opened "Mommy" a little voice said from down the hall way "Yeah baby" Maya said as her daughter walked towards her. "I'm sorry for waking you go back to sleep" Maya said as her daughter appeared in the lounge room.

"Oh my god" Carina gasped when she saw the little girl, she had darker skin the colour of Carina's with bright blue ocean eye's like Maya's and blonde hair and the cutest little nose she was a spitting imagine of Maya with a few differences "Who's that mommy" Lily whispered in her Mom's ear "This is my umm Friend Carina" Maya said gesturing to the brunette that was standing still in shock.

"Mommy can you take me back to bed please" Lily asked "Of course baby go I'll be one minute" Maya said running her fingers through her daughters hair. "I will um see you at work" Carina said making a move to leave the blonde's apartment "No wait" Maya said grabbing her wrist to stop her movements "Just wait here I will be like 5 minutes please I want to answer all your questions" Maya asked "Okay I'll wait" Carina said.

"Sorry for waking her up" Carina said as the blonde walked back into the lounge room "It's okay don't worry about it" Maya replied. "What are you thinking" Maya asked the brunette "How much she looks like you" Carina said "Spitting imagine" They both said at the same time followed by laughter "So what are we going to do" Maya asked. "I know I said I want to have kids if it means being with you but I didn't know it was going to happen so quickly" Carina said "I'm sorry" Maya said "I know you are" Carina replied.

"Can you just meet her for real not in my lounge room at 10pm like we will go out for a day and you can get to know her" Maya asked "I thought you had an agreement" Carina asked "We were together for almost 6 months and I won't introduce you as my girlfriend just a friend is fine" Maya offered "I don't know if I can Maya" Carina said "Please Carina she is gorgeous and funny and kind and she is amazing" Maya said "Okay okay I will have a proper meeting with her" Carina agreed "Yeah" Maya questioned "Yeah" Carina confirmed. "You need to meet her father first" Maya said "I'm sorry" Carina asked "her father you need to meet him first, if we are bringing someone new into Lily's life we make sure that the other person meets them before Lily does it's what is fair" Maya said "okay let's do it" Carina answered nervously."I'm sorry Carina" Maya said once again "I know you are but it might take a little bit before I can accept your apology" Carina said "I understand" Maya replied "Message me with details about meeting her and her father" Carina asked "How about tomorrow I have her for the day and she goes to her dad's house tomorrow afternoon, so you can have a coffee with Michael in the morning and then properly meet lily after that" Maya asked "Okay sounds good" Carina said walking towards the blondes door.

"I love you Carina" Maya said walking behind her and stopping her from opening the door "I love you as well Maya" Carina replied pressing a kiss to the blonde's cheek.

A/N- about time y'all found out 😂