.

.

With the boys......they were talking about their improvement in terms of their Quirks...and if they got any supermoves.......and if they got any better in term of combat.....and they asked to Izuku if he learned how to control his power....as he smiled about it......as he was ready to show up what he got now....

.

.+.

.

.

The students were now outside U.A., wearing their Hero suits.........with Y/n and Izumi wearing their new Heroes suit.....

with Y/n and Izumi wearing their new Heroes suit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(A/n:Izumi second costume)

(A/n: Starfire third costume)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(A/n: Starfire third costume)

As the walked the noticed Allmight who was making cotton candy.......okay what?!?

Class 1B:"Ummmm...........Where is Aizawa sensei?"

Allmight:"Due to emercengy circumstances.......Aizawa sensei had to just leave a few moments ago!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

Aizawa and Present Mic were now seen inside a car driving to the Prison called Tarturas....

Aizawa:"Can't you go any faster?" he said irritated.

Present Mic:"Shut up and calm down, man....The thing we fought at the USJ.....that kind a behavior....not in the least....." he said sounding irritated and anxious for an unknown reason.....

Aizawa:"There's a limit to how bad your taste can be...."

Present Mic:"As for me....I want to believe.....I want to believe that it's all just Tsukauchi-san's big misunderstanding......"

.

.

.

Aizawa and Present Mic, were now walking to the hall of Tarturas as the Dectective Tsukauchi and Gran Torino was talking to them.......

My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें