Starservant:"That one isthe root cause......his shining light beckons the dark!! It precipitates our demise....He's not your Savior.....He's your Destroyer.....you need to eliminate that boy....before he causes the destruction of the world....the universe itself!!" he said while looking at Izuku with a glare, as the boy take a step back a little by these accusations, before a cop shoved the Starservant into the police car....

Police Offier:"Don't worry about it, kid he's just a crazy old geezer.....all he always says is nothing more than a lie......"he said as he get inside the car.....and drove off....

Izuku then scrached his head........as he felt a dark demonic laughter inside........which caused him to have an head ache, before Hawks put an hand on his shoulder........

Izuku:"Oh, hello Hawks.....have you changed your Hero suit? It looks nice.."he said admirring the undercover outfit that Hawks still had on.

Hawks:"Oh, this.....this is just nothing Boy Wonder.......I'm sorry if I'm not opened now.....but, I have things to do......I kinda feel bad that I can train you and Tokoyami....."

Izuku:"Oh, don't worry about it......I'm improving myself right now.......and I'm gonna try to do my best...."

Katsuki:"I'm still faster than you....."he said as he pushed Izuku a little bit

Izuku:"But, I'm still physically stronger than you in combat and brute force......you better be lucky that I'm still holding back...."he said as he pushed Bakugou too.

As the two were about to argue of about, who's better than the other.....Endevour yelled at the both of them to shut up.....

Endevour:"Well, Hawks......What do you want?"

Hawks:"Want? Oh, nothing really but have you read this book, Endevour?" he said as he pulled out a book from his pocket.

Izuku:"Wait.......Meta Liberation War?" he said as Endevour looked confused by this.

Hawks:"I mean, you must haveheard of this it.....this thing's been flying off the shelves lately...and after those townspeople in Deika fought for their lives the book's been getting even more attention. It was written way back when, but it feels really relevant today. Like this quote 'When freedom is only granted to select few, the burden necessarily shifts to everyone else.' If you don't got time for heavy reading, I have highlighted the must read parts. It outlines Destro's ultimate ideal....a society held together by personal responsability !! It's perfect for this day and age!"

Endevour:" What are you talking about?"he said even more confuse.

Hawks:"Imagine it, Endevour..........a world where we've got time to kill......"

Endevour:(Something feels off.......his expression too..........) he thought looking at how serious Hawks looked like...before he handed Endevour the book.....

Hawks:"Read it, please......"

Izuku then start mumbling to himself.....

Izuku:"That's recommended reading from the number 3 Hero!! Maybe, I should check it out.....perhaps it hold the secret to everything we don't know....about this society....."

Hawks then moved his jacket revealing there were more books of the Meta Liberation Army....

Hawks:"Here, I've got copies for everyone!!!"

Izuku:" He's so prepared!!( Where'd those books come from?)"

Hawks then handed the three books to three young heroes......

Hawks:"That's right it's the era of the Number 3!!"

Shoto:"You must really love this book, to carry around many copies....."