Meanwhile she was saying this Izuku was packing his things up as the Void was speaking in his head.....

.

.

.

.

.

Void:"The Human Hypocrisy is something......."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning of the New Years day....as Izumi and Izuku were now fully dressed up in their U.A. uniforms....with their bags on...and a scarf around their necks........Izumi was wearing a scar given by Todoroki as a Christmas present.....as Izuku was wearing  his own scar plus the new shoes that Y/n got him....as Cementoss was waiting for the two outside....with a school bus near them....

Inko:"Do you two have you handkerchiefs?"

Izumi:"Yes, mom....."

Izuku:"Yeah, whatever....."

Inko:"You two be careful not to catch a cold!!!"

Izumi:"Okay!!"

Izuku:"..............Hmp.........."

Inko:"Do your best at the intership!! ANd don't forget to text me!!"

Izumi:"Okay, mom!!"

Izuku:"As if I would....." he said before entering the bus as Inko looked sad about this...didn't even tell her goodbye.

Izumi:"I'll see you later mom!!"she said trying to reassure her mom, before walking in the bus...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the Paranormal Injustice Liberation Front League, Hawks has return after having some coffee......

Hawks:"I'm back......"

Slidin'Go:"Oh, Oh...did you go somewhere number 3?"

Hawks:"Just a quick coffee run...The one you got here taste like dookie...."

Slidin'Go:"We can't have you just freely flying around like that.....you must obtain permission before acting on your own!"

Hawks:"What? Wasn't freedom the ultimate goal of the Liberation Army?"

Slidin'Go:"Careful Hawks, don't forget my rank is higher than yours.....also, I'm older..."

Hawks:"Yessir!!! I apologize!!" he said as he bowed to Slidin'Go as Talia still look at him suspisciouly.

Talia:"Your rank is higher? I didn't know that.....Outsider......in that case, you must posses high enough influence to spread the teaching of your cult, in addition to having a standing high enought to access the Heroes central information, network....right?"

Slidin'Go:"W-Well, I mean....I-I..."

Talia:"The Location data...communications...real time conversation recordings...I can see it all....throught the 20 microdevices that were planted on the bird.....nothing the Heroes does is hidden from the Paranormal Liberation......the best a twig like you can do is try your best to peek inside......on contrary of us High Tiers, we can access even further depths....so I recomend you to scram....before I will destroy you......"

Slidin'Go then stepped back in fear.....as he moved out the way......

Talia then turned to Hawks who had just a chill expression on his face.....

Talia:"Looks like they raise such a fuss for a coffee run....."

Hawks:"I just happened to like mine.......sweetie....."

Talia then rolled her eyes before she walked away from him still keeping the suspiscious glare.....as Hawks just drank his coffee as he sigh......thinking about the chances they were gonna have against this army....and frankly.....they were very few......this is a risky plan....

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Izuku, Shoto and Bakugou finally entered Endevour's intership......

Endevour:"Welcome.......To Endevour Agency!!" he said with a clearly fake smile on his face, which didn't go unoticed by three young Heroes......as they raised an eyebrow at him.....as Endevour smile then faded......

Endevour:" AS IF I WAS FRIENDLY!!!"

Izuku:(There he is.....)

Endevour:"I only accepted you guys because Shoto asked me to!!! But, to be honest I wanted Shoto to come alone!!"

Shoto:"You accepted so stop complaining....."

Katsuki:"I've been thinking this ever since our courses together, but........You're a real pain in the ass, aren't you?"

Endevour:"Shoto do you really get along with these two brats?!? I thought I told you to bring your friends!!!"

Shoto:"They are my friends......"

Izuku:"Erm.........."

Shoto:"I mean.....some are more like companions...."

Endevour then turned to Izuku.....with an intimidating and pissed look on his face.

.

.

.

Izuku from that glare knew.....that Endevour would've make Izuku training a hell....especially him.....and why you may ask?..........I think most of you know why......he's more pissed to Izuku....being there......then anyone else.......

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku:"So, what is our first thing to do?"

Endevour then look up, before a smirk appeared on his face....as he uses his Hellfire to fly.....

Endevour:"I have no plans to concern myself to anyone than Shoto!!! If you want to learn from me watch me from behind..." he said as he flew towards a direction....

Bakugou then pulled out his guantlets and speed up, Shoto used his ice and Izuku extended his hand as Black tendrils came out as he used them to swing around the city.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued......