.

.

.

.

Allmight:"I'm pretty busy all day....but did something happened to Izuku?!?" he said in a worried tone...

.

.

.

.

Nezu then started laughing as Allmight grew confused by this.....

Nezu:"Did you forget what day is it by any chance?"

.

.

.

.

'Speaking of Winter............Merry Christmas!!!!! EVERYONE!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

All of the students of class 1A.....were celebrating christmas....wearing some Santa Claus outfits......and having a ton of food that Y/n has prepared......

and having a ton of food that Y/n has prepared

Mina:"Damn Kori....chill.....you're cooking way too much...."

Y/n:"But, this is only the beginning......the next one will come up in about 2 hours..."she said as she flew in the kitchen..

Tsuyu:"Kori-Chan is doing way too much for us........we will clean the plates so that she's not going to work herself harder....."

Momo:"Oh, Kori have you decided where you want to go do your intership?"

Y/n:"I think I'm going to Miruko again.......because I've to get to shape....and stay strong!!!"she said with a confident smile on her face as the other girls were looking at her...

Girls:(Damn.....this girl is amazing.....)

Tenya:"Hey, Yagi...Tokoyami.....what will you do, since Hawks agency has closed.....for now..."

Izuku and Tokoyami then looked at each other.....

Izuku:"Well..........maybe...............I'll go with Nighteye agency this time....."

Tokoyami:"I'll go with Aizawa agency.....I need to get better at combat to be on the same level as Yagi....."

Izumi:"You can't be sure about that Izuku.........Uncle Nighteye said that his agency right now seems.......quiet busy and that is now a struggle dealing with how the system work.....in these time....hey, maybe you can try join with Gran Torino's......"

Izuku:"Hmmm...perhaps......maybe I could learn how to use my Quirk fully good......since I'm still a beginner about this.....so far what I do know is that I can summon a bunch of tendrils from my body.....and utilize them to wrapped around things......even heavier like an example a car or a truck........cathing them or if I put enough pressure in the tendrils.......crushing them or even rip throught the objects.......but I don't know my full potential yet........( My main abilities comes from the Void after all.....)"