𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 58

Start from the beginning

Terror sucked the very breath of y/n's mouth, thinking these people were just regular people wanting to avenge her but they're actually a mob with experience—to kill.

"And for Aera..." Hyori glanced at Aera standing amused near her.

"I'm the consigliere," Aera spoke proudly.

Hyori folded her arms and glanced down at y/n mockingly. "All these years we've worked together in low-profile to try to take the spot of the K-Gods."

Hyori, Aera, and Jackson all started laughing in unison as they were loving every moment, finally revealing their true identities. The man with the black bandana smirked underneath his bandana becoming eager to reveal himself once and for all.

"Why are you doing this?" Y/n stammered, trying to hide her fear. "Didn't you already take Jungkook's money!"

"Yes," Hyori answered. "But I'm also going to need Jimin's. Since Jungkook lost his money that means Jimin would be number one in the mafia, which I will certainly not allow. The Supreme Mafia will be the only one ruling South Korea."

"And you're probably thinking that I'm dumb for not taking your money too," Hyori mockingly said. "But that won't be necessary, I'm already a billionaire. And you won't be able to help them since you will die here and so will Jimin or anyone that comes here tonight."

An evil grinned appeared on her face again. "Now I gotta go make sure everything is prepared to when the Blackjack Syndicate come tonight. But I also know the K-Gods are coming tonight too, but sucks for them, their Don Jungkook won't be here. I wanted him dead too right in-front of you. But my henchmen will have him dead, once he gets off the airport in Santorini, Greece."

The color drained from y/n's face and heart crushed into pieces to think that Jungkook would be in danger once he landed in Greece.

Hyori chuckled at y/n's sudden quietness knowing she was terrified. "Aera, let's go. Jackson, you could do as you please, just make sure she's still alive before they arrive."

"Have fun." Aera smiled and followed Hyori out the room, along with the rest of the mob.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n," Jackson said playfully as he stood over her.

"Jackson, why?" Y/n glanced up to see his friend again but he doesn't answer as he raised his hand and slapped her hard across the face, sending excruciating pain through her