"We're suspended" Carina questioned barging into Maya's office "You are" Maya confirmed "Why we didn't do anything, I went to Andy as soon as I knew and then I came to you" Carina questioned "Babe you aren't going to be suspended for long okay, You need to take Sullivan's, Warren's and your bloodwork then run it down to grey sloan and get it drug tested" Maya said "You think I'm a drug addict" Carina questioned "No god no I don't think you are a drug addict but I can't take the other two's blood and not yours that isn't fair" Maya said "Okay you have to tell Ripley" Carina asked "Yeah once you take the blood from everyone and we get the results I'll give him a call and get him down here to start an investigation" Maya said "Okay I will go take Ben's blood and get him to do mine, Text me when you want me to come up and do Robert's" Carina said leaning over and pressing a kiss to Maya's cheek.

"Sullivan come in please" Maya said as the firefighter knocked on the door "Chief what do you need" Robert asked "Sit down for me please" She said "I need you to be honest with me Robert, if you are honest with me I can help you" Maya said "Okay" Sullivan said in a confused tone "Did you take two vials of Fentanyl from the PRT" Bishop asked "I took them about a year ago yes" He said "No no recently like the last 3 days did you steal drugs from the PRT" she corrected herself "what no way I wouldn't ever again Maya" He said "I'm getting help I got to AA meetings and have Richard as my sponsor I haven't used in 11 months I'm clean" Robert assured her. "Two vials have been stolen from the PRT and with your past you can see why you are a suspect, Warren and Deluca have been suspended and are both down stairs getting blood drawn for a drug test" Maya explained "You will need to complete a drug test and you are also suspended until the investigation is complete" the blonde explained "Whatever you need to do chief I can assure you I'm innocent" Robert said. "Delcua is going to come up and take your blood work then take it to Grey sloan the results will be sent back to me, once she is done with your bloods go home until I call you do you understand" Maya said "Understood Chief"

"Carina, Ben go home please" Maya said as she walked into Andy's office "No chief" Warren said "I'm sorry" Maya said "With all due respect we won't be going anywhere until this is all sorted out, we work on that PRT every single day" Ben said "You are both suspended go home now" Maya said "Please go home we will call you" Andy said "Okay we are going" Carina said grabbing Ben's arm and pulling him out of there captain's office.

"I am going to Grey sloan to pick up some drug test" Maya said "Why" Andy asked "All their blood work was clean which means someone else took the vials" Bishop explained "Ripley is going to be here in an hour and expects to have everyone's drug tests ready so no one is to leave do you understand" the blonde asked her bestfriend "Got it see you soon" Andy replied.

"Nineteen beanery now" Andy shouted from where her and Maya were stood at the bench "Someone has stolen 2 vials of fentanyl out of the PRT, we need to get to the bottom of this tonight" Maya started "You will all be taking part in this mandatory drug test, I have 8 cups here go and pee in them and bring them back" Andy said. "You should check with you husband don't you think" Dean asked "Sullivan has been already tested, don't speak unless spoken to" Maya shot back. "Shouldn't Warren and Deluca be here" Vic asked "What did I just say" Bishop asked "Ben and Carina are both suspended and so is the PRT until further notice" Andy said "They have already been tested" Maya said "Everyone that works at this station or has Subbed for this station in the last 4 days will be getting tested including Herrera and myself so enough with the questions, take your cups and bring them back now" Bishop added.

"Maya" Andy said as she went to leave for the night "What's up" Maya asked "Can I stay at your place tonight please" the brunette asked "I don't want to see Robert until this is all sorted out because it's confidential and we can't discuss it" Andy added "Of course meet me there" Maya said. "What do you think is going to happen to him" Andy asked as they walked out of the station "Well he was subbing for 19 so potentially he will be demoted to probie and have to attend AA and get himself clean, as for 19 we didn't do anything wrong so the PRT should be up and running next week just have to go over some things with Ripley" Maya said.

"How did he even get the code" Andy asked as they sat at the table for dinner "When they were on a call he helped Warren take a patient in and watched as Ben typed the code in, He then drove Ben to the hospital and Carina stayed back to help and when Ben took the patient in he grabbed the 2 vials" Maya explained "I don't know what we are going to do" Maya said "This can't keep happening, we have so many policies and things in place and still shit was stolen" she added getting frustrated.

"I'll get it" Andy called out from the couch as someone knocked on the front door "Ah Carina" she said when she opened the door "Is Maya here" Carina asked , Andy turned her head to the kitchen where the blonde was shaking her head "No she is still at the station I think going through things from today" Andy said "I already went to the station, Vic said she went home" Carina said "Maya please can we talk" Carina asked pushing the door open "Carina please not now" Maya said "No now you said you want kids, I said I didn't we can't just pretend that conversation didn't happen" Carina said "Andy give us a minute please" Maya asked her bestfriend.

"Carina I wasn't pretending the conversation didn't happen, I had a lot of things to do today is all" Maya said "Can we talk about it please because you avoided making eye contact with me, only talked to me about work and then pulled away from me when I kissed you" Carina said. "What do you want me to say Carina" Maya asked "I want kids you don't, there isn't a lot more we can do about that" the blonde added "Can't we just bring the conversation up later" Carina asked "No we can't" Maya said "What are we going to do" Maya asked "I'm going to pack my things from my draw" Carina said "And what we will just see each other at work" Maya said voice breaking and tears running down her face "I'm sorry Maya I love you" Carina said walking towards the blonde and taking her face in her hands "I love you too" Maya responded pulling the doctor in for a kiss. "I'll let you pack, message me once you are gone and I will come back" Maya said with a sigh. "Maya" Carina said as the blonde went to walk away "Yeah" Maya replied "I promise to be your friend still and you can always come to me whenever you need, I also promise to be there on your worst days and the good days, and most importantly the happiest day of your life" Carina said turning on her heel and walking into Maya's bedroom.

"Maya you have to tell her" Andy whispered to her best friend "how am I meant to tell her something like that Andy" Maya asked "She will get angry that I didn't tell her earlier and that I've been hiding it all this time and then she will know why I didn't want her to move in with me" Maya said "no one but you knows Andy how am I supposed to tell her something like this it is going to break us" Maya said sighing "If you don't tell her now it's going to get worse" Andy said before leaving the blonde alone.