𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 36

Start from the beginning

All of us come face to face with each other and I feel a sudden dreadful feeling in the pit of my stomach, knowing this might not be the greatest idea to have the K-Gods and Blackjack Syndicate in one place.

I gulp as I shift my eyes back and forth between the K-Gods and Blackjacks, hoping they don't fight at this moment especially when we just got in. But they are all intensely glaring at one another as if they're studying each other, looking suspicious and wary.

Yoongi suddenly clears his throat breaking the tense icy silence. "So uh...are we having a staring competition here or what?"

Jungkook harshly sighs. "There's a set of rules that all of you must obey."

Rules?

Rules?

Yoongi opens his mouth to speak, which I know he's going to say something bad but Jungkook immediately says, "One of the rules is that we eat separately. Another is that you can only stay and roam around in the east wing and are not allowed to ever go near the west wing. Both our own guards are at the borderline keeping watch so don't even try."

"What is this, the borderline of South and North Korea?" Yoongi sneers.

"Yes, actually. It's kind of like that," Jungkook says with a low voice. "I don't trust you boys, especially the girl. There's a murder that hasn't been solve and the former suspect happens to be living under my roof."

Jimin glares at him as his hands tighten onto my hand. I know he's keeping his anger in for my sake.

Jungkook ignores Jimin's hard glare and continues, "There's times for eating meals, we all can not eat at the same time. But..." his eyes hardens. "The number one rule is that there can absolutely be no public display of affection in this house, meaning kissing or fucking. If you're gonna fuck a girl, you can't bring her in my house, you fuck her elsewhere. And if your girl lives here, I still don't give a fuck. There's no fucking under my roof. This is still my house."

Yoongi chuckles, not taking Jungkook seriously. "Does that rule apply to you boys as well?

"This is my house—my rules," Jungkook repeats sternly.