𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 64

Start from the beginning

Y/n watched the two best friends both with cold eyes towards one another. She knew how angry Jungkook was towards Taehyung but soon Taehyung turned his eyes towards her.

"You win by either all of them forfeiting or all three knocked down for at-least a minute," Taehyung instructed y/n then smirked. "You may begin."

"I'm going to enjoy this," Aera grinned as she lunged towards y/n first.

Y/n dodged Aera's punch, then Yoona swung next but y/n caught her hand and used her free hand to punch Yoona in the face, knocking her to the ground. Then came Seri but y/n kicked her before she could even come close.

"Woohoo!" Hoseok cheered.

"That's it y/n!" Yoongi urged her on. "Beat their asses up!"

Aera, Yoona, and Seri all recoiled, with frustration swept over their face, feeling humiliated but determined to bring y/n down.

All three came charging at her at once but y/n managed to dodge every punch and kick, tiring all three out until she took the opportunity in a spanned of seconds as she clenched her fist and drove it full force to Seri's face. Seri immediately dropped to the ground, the. a well-placed kick to the side of Yoona's face and round-house kicked Aera onto her stomach she went flying backward onto her back.

Hedi swore under his breath, frustrated by how quick and well trained y/n was, while Jackson stood quiet and Taehyung only kept her eyes on y/n with no emotion

"That's what I'm talking about!" Yoongi beamed. Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin cheered beside him despite their situation. Meanwhile Jungkook and Jimin remained quiet with a dark emotion, watching y/n closely, hoping she doesn't get hurt.

All three girls were knocked out until minutes after they sluggishly got themselves seating up, rumbling their head and stomach, groaning in pain.

"You guys are weak!" Hedi shouted towards the injured girls. "You're making us look like a fool."

"That was fucking useless and waste of a game," Hedi turned towards Taehyung. "I'm gonna make up my own game."

But Taehyung ignored him as he kept his gazed on a panting y/n, feeling impressed by her proficient skills.

Hedi walked towards y/n and gripped onto her hair. "Look you little bitch! You think you're so tough, fight me inst—"