.

.

.

.

Aoyama:"The Three who went to the work Studies have serious reflections...."

Sero:"Isn't that what you'd expected?.....The Shie Hassaikai, was it? I heard it was pretty much an intense fight......if you experience fighting like that, even if it's just training.....your frame of mind......or like, motivation would've be different...."

Jirou*blushing*:"Compare that.....Jamming yay's chaotic actions felt out to place...." she said while she was blushing so much that smoke started coming....

Aizawa:"Listen.....Kirishima, you should focus on setting up your opponents head on fight......Koda, it's exactly what you think.....you should increase the accuracy with which you control the animals.......don't fight from the front....think about your enemy's weaknesses......Kaminari, for how much impressive you were......you weren't fighting seriously at the beginning...... you are unable to use your true strenght unless your teammates get beaten....so, don't get too cocky......Asui...think about to cover for a mistake quickly rather than about your mistakes......use what you've learned today...in your training from now on.....that's all for you......"

.

.

.

.

Even thought he won, he is painfully aware of his own inexperience...but, instead of getting depressed to get ready for his next match.....he's replaying the match in his head to find ways to improve....

.

.

.

.

.

Vlad King:"You already know right?......using Shishida as the focal point......or using Shiozaki....IF YOU'D ONLY CAME TOGETHER AS A TEAM!!! YOU COULD'VE WON THIS MATCH!!!! MY VLAD EYES ARE SCARY!!!"

Monoma:"As Shiozaki cannot deceive the others...that consideratin backfired didn't It? Shishida...."

Jurota:"Monoma......it resulted in us giving the opponents time to prepare......Sorry, Shiozaki....."

Shiozaki:"Burned by the flames of Hell...."

Monoma:"Anyway, you showed me something good.....Well, anyway...you showed me something good.....I'm looking forward to fighting with him......Hey, Shinsou!!! Let's come up with a plan to make class 1A cry!! Something that will shut them up!!!"

.

.

.

.

Y/n:".....................He is talking to himself......"

Izuku:"We should came up with a plan too, Kori....Come on guys!!"

Then Izuku, Mineta, Y/n and Mina were planning at how to attack........knowing each abilities and powers.

As the other members of class 1A followed their example.....

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku:"We will be up against Shinsou in the fifth match!!......His voice modifier's a threat......"

Mina:"Sticky Acid Starbolts beams!!"

Y/n:"YEAH!!!"

Mineta:"What kind of move is that?!? How could that even work....?!?"